Murphys are back home again! ~ Live from WDW & Universal 7/31-8/6 :)

Another great day so far! Heading to our Soarin FP now.

81F7EAB4-440C-4F04-89CA-DD9B539197E7_zpsyu2amws2.jpg

I think it did rain a bit while we were having lunch at sunshine seasons. I had the amazing orange cupcake sooooooooo good!!!!!

59AAC5B7-C307-4835-AFFF-B47C523E31D6_zpsury1ikkz.jpg

I just looked at touring plans crowd calendar and apparently everyone was at MK yesterday! They predicted a 6 and it was a 10! On the flip side AK was predicted as an 8 and was a 3, then HS was predicted as a 9 but was a 4! Hopefully, the crowds go somewhere else today and don't forget a poncho, I heard 80% chance of rain today on the radio. So if you take a poncho it probably won't rain:umbrella:

Thank you for checking that. A 10 is just like Christmas so TP was way off with their prediction. I still wonder what happened. Guess it sort was a fluke so I can stop worrying that it's the new normal due to "security."

Hope you're having fun in Epcot, @TigrLvsPooh. I watched the DIS video of the new Margret Almer yodeling/singing show in Germany and it looks really good. Did you happen to see it today?

Last day!!!!

C272B84A-7257-40AB-B286-2EB83FE972B6_zpsvx606nd5.jpg

Just did King Kong Skull Island! It was good! Warning... the cue line has some surprises. Lol

It sounds like a great trip with lots of new things to do. But it seems like it is too short. :(

I know. I always tell people a week goes by in a flash!!! We are back in Disney now, I'm sitting here on a bench waiting on my new phone case. I swear the shopping and the eating are my theme park. :)

So far the highlight of my trip as far as rides would definitely be Frozen Ever After. I absolutely loved it!!!! I don't know why people are saying it's lame. I think it's beautifully done, and of course you can't beat the music. :lovestruc

Your new phone case is so cute! Love it! Have a great evening and enjoy the rest of your stay!

It turned out cute :)

BED59A92-0EB8-45E6-87BA-79C0E2F2701E_zps1pk5xk2d.jpg
Ok I have 2 questions.... Where did you get that case?? Love it!!
And where is that dessert foundry at universal??? I'm assuming it's not open yet, or you would've been there.
We just found out that southwest already released flights through April so it looks like we're driving in February and April!

I also wanted to say that when we were there in July FP lines were ridicule a few times as well. Splash's FP line was around the corner all the way to the end of the bridge!!! Needless to say I wasn't waiting for that. My DH also thought it was due to thunder and people getting those open FP.

Ok I have 2 questions.... Where did you get that case?? Love it!!
And where is that dessert foundry at universal??? I'm assuming it's not open yet, or you would've been there.
We just found out that southwest already released flights through April so it looks like we're driving in February and April!

You can create these custom phone cases in Tomorrowland, inside the space mountain exit store. Also Disney springs in the co-op. :) They have tons of designs to choose from and you can add your name. I have a Minnie Mouse one as well. They also make the customized magic bands there. I have a few of those. Also fun to make.
The foundry is next to the Hard Rock Cafe. Where nba city use to be.

We will be planning a trip back soon for F&W and HHN!!!! Can't wait!!!! :D

You can create these custom phone cases in Tomorrowland, inside the space mountain exit store. Also Disney springs in the co-op. :) They have tons of designs to choose from and you can add your name. I have a Minnie Mouse one as well. They also make the customized magic bands there. I have a few of those. Also fun to make.
The foundry is next to the Hard Rock Cafe. Where nba city use to be.

We will be planning a trip back soon for F&W and HHN!!!! Can't wait!!!! :D
I almost forgot we'll be back for a few days in November for F & W too. Luckily we were able to get the flights for that.
I've seen where you can make custom cases but never saw that one. I'll look next time.

Thanks for sharing your fun vacation with us! Can't wait to read your next one at F&W! Love your D&B magic band! Good luck to your boys with a new school year! Have a safe trip home!

We survived!!!!! :tilt:

C25208B1-0480-428B-A037-93967E0D341F_zps99ftu3ze.jpg

I know. I always tell people a week goes by in a flash!!! We are back in Disney now, I'm sitting here on a bench waiting on my new phone case. I swear the shopping and the eating are my theme park. :)

So far the highlight of my trip as far as rides would definitely be Frozen Ever After. I absolutely loved it!!!! I don't know why people are saying it's lame. I think it's beautifully done, and of course you can't beat the music. :lovestruc
SO happy you said that about Frozen, can't wait for October FP! :cheer2:Glad you got on Kong, we missed it in May, always a next time! Sounds like you had a GREAT trip!:thumbsup2

SO happy you said that about Frozen, can't wait for October FP! :cheer2:Glad you got on Kong, we missed it in May, always a next time! Sounds like you had a GREAT trip!:thumbsup2

Frozen was so great, I can't believe people were disappointed. It was the highlight of our trip for me. :)
Nic loved Soarin Around the World. And we both enjoyed Kong but it wasn't quite what I was expecting. To me the Harry Potter rides (forbidden journey and gringotts) are still the best rides in Orlando. Can't wait to see how Avatar compares!!! Disney needs to kick it up a notch. ;)

Frozen was so great, I can't believe people were disappointed. It was the highlight of our trip for me. :)
Nic loved Soarin Around the World. And we both enjoyed Kong but it wasn't quite what I was expecting. To me the Harry Potter rides (forbidden journey and gringotts) are still the best rides in Orlando. Can't wait to see how Avatar compares!!! Disney needs to kick it up a notch. ;)
I agree. We liked frozen and I really loved soarin around the world!
My son did Kong with his friends and really liked it.
I'm not an avatar fan at all so not really looking forward to avatar. I wish it was something else.
Hope you made it home faster. Going to look at your pics now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!