Multiple people eating from the same meal voucher

aquidneck

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever had trouble sharing meals with a voucher? I have four children and in some instances know they'd be fine sharing? Please let me know of the restaurants that gave problems as well as the ones that didn't.

We have never had a problem sharing, usually DH and I share one adult and trhe kids share 1 ckids--DS now eats enough tro get his own, and now he is an adult price wise, so we use 2 adult, one children's and I just order an extra drink and sometimes a salad and tip on the extra amount.

We've had no problems sharing at most of the Q & C restaurants.

In fact I can't think of any problems.

We shared the roast beef sandwich at Beaches and Cream between two adults without any problems. We told our server that we would be using a voucher and she brought out our sandwich on two different plates each with french fries on the plate. Then we split the No Way Jose! sundee. We both left filling very full! The service was excellent and we had no problem with sharing the vouchers.

DD and I often share as she's vegetarian and I'm the only one in the family willing to share a veggie burger. We've never had a problem.

We shared something with every voucher we just used. Places we went were Rainforest, Pepper Market, Pop Century, Peco's bills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter