Multiple Night Split Stay Question

RickL

Earning My Ears
I am still waiting on my points so it looks like if I want to go at the end of September it may have to be one night each at multiple resorts. I have no problem with this as I would like to experience all of them eventually anyway. My question is how much of a hassle is it to move from place to place each night? We have done split stays in the past at regular resorts but it was usually three nights one place and two or three at another. Thanks for your thoughts.

Depends on if you want to spend your vacation moving and checking out the resorts or vacationing?

:earsboy: Bill

You have to be out of your villa by 11AM and might not be able to check into another until after 4PM. If you don't need a space during that time, you might be okay. But it is usually the hottest part of the day.

My husband and I have intentionally booked one-night stays at different resorts in the past just to be able to experience all of them. We've found it to be easy to move from resort to resort that we're doing it again this fall. Seven nights - seven different resorts. Bell services will move all your luggage from one resort to another. It's just the two of us on these trips, no children. We don't visit the parks every day, but hang out at the different resorts and pools. We just check out, go out for the day and then check in at our new place.

I think I read a post that Bell Services will also move your refrigerator items.

My husband and I have intentionally booked one-night stays at different resorts in the past just to be able to experience all of them. We've found it to be easy to move from resort to resort that we're doing it again this fall. Seven nights - seven different resorts. Bell services will move all your luggage from one resort to another. It's just the two of us on these trips, no children. We don't visit the parks every day, but hang out at the different resorts and pools. We just check out, go out for the day and then check in at our new place.

I think I read a post that Bell Services will also move your refrigerator items.

Thanks, it will only be myself so that is the type of agenda I will have as well. I'm not planning on visiting the parks unless I spring for the annual pass, just playing golf a couple of times and relaxing by the pool.

Thanks, it will only be myself so that is the type of agenda I will have as well. I'm not planning on visiting the parks unless I spring for the annual pass, just playing golf a couple of times and relaxing by the pool.

Then moving from resort to resort should be very easy. And I think you'll really enjoy the diversity of the rooms/resorts. It's a new experience every day.

I am still waiting on my points so it looks like if I want to go at the end of September it may have to be one night each at multiple resorts. I have no problem with this as I would like to experience all of them eventually anyway. My question is how much of a hassle is it to move from place to place each night? We have done split stays in the past at regular resorts but it was usually three nights one place and two or three at another. Thanks for your thoughts.
I'd develop a general plan that concentrates on availability. OKW & SSR are likely to be the easiest to get. Take any days available with whichever has the most days in your timeframe then wait list single days to match. You can take other days if available and wait list afterwards to replace if needed. Then stalk the website. It's entirely possible you could could them all at SSR or OKW by this method.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts