Mt. Pinos/Frazier Park hiking and winter fun area?

Yusani

Mouseketeer
Several years ago we wandered by accident into a place with like a little cabin themed building where it looked like you could rent winter gear and play in the snow near Frazier Park. It was off season (March) so the place was closed but there was a light snow falling and we got out and walked around a bit. We wanted to come back one day during the winter season but I got online today and looked around and for the life of me I cannot find it. Does anyone know the place I am talking about? Is it gone?

Also, can anyone recommend some easy to moderate hiking trails that are at high elevations in that area?

Hmm, were you right off the 5 or deeper into the mountain area by the nordic base?
I am really not sure! We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Lebec and we were probably 20-30 minutes West of our hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!