MoviePass? $9.99/month 1 theater movie a day

My son was very much looking forward to seeing Roman J. Israel, Esq. so we went to that last night. He really enjoyed it. Me, not so much. The difference with MoviePass versus without, is I didn't walk out feeling like I wasted $6.49 (the cost of tickets at our crummy AMC, at least the four movies I've been to). My billing date is the 30th of each month so my first month was October 30th to November 30th for which I paid $9.95. MoviePass paid AMC $25.96. I look at it as I just have to be entertained by two movies a month and I'm ahead.

I'm don't think I'll see anything this coming week though, nothing really interests me.

My son was very much looking forward to seeing Roman J. Israel, Esq. so we went to that last night. He really enjoyed it. Me, not so much. The difference with MoviePass versus without, is I didn't walk out feeling like I wasted $6.49 (the cost of tickets at our crummy AMC, at least the four movies I've been to). My billing date is the 30th of each month so my first month was October 30th to November 30th for which I paid $9.95. MoviePass paid AMC $25.96. I look at it as I just have to be entertained by two movies a month and I'm ahead.

I'm don't think I'll see anything this coming week though, nothing really interests me.

In many places, you would be ahead before you left the theater the first time. Prices can be ridiculous.

i was going to get these for my kids, but now seeing where it says you must be 18 to have an account. Not really sure how it works, would there be a reason they must be 18?

Anyone had any luck contacting movie pass custmer service? My husband is locked out of his account, the reset password link doesn't work, and no one is answering the phone or chat.

Anyone had any luck contacting movie pass custmer service? My husband is locked out of his account, the reset password link doesn't work, and no one is answering the phone or chat.

Nobody has answered my chat from yesterday yet. I bought 3, but when I registered I accidentally put my home phone number instead of he cell phone numbers on all of them (can't believe I did that, ugh). Does anyone know if it will still work if I have the app and the correct e-mail addresses? Thanks!

Nobody has answered my chat from yesterday yet. I bought 3, but when I registered I accidentally put my home phone number instead of he cell phone numbers on all of them (can't believe I did that, ugh). Does anyone know if it will still work if I have the app and the correct e-mail addresses? Thanks!

How do you chat.? I sent my brother in laws gift subscription to the wrong email address. Oops.

Ok. So, I am on the Costco Site trying to by this for DS, DD and DS's girlfriend. Do I have to check out 3 separate times so that I can change the phone # and email address each time.

Ok. So, I am on the Costco Site trying to by this for DS, DD and DS's girlfriend. Do I have to check out 3 separate times so that I can change the phone # and email address each time.

I figured it out. It let me sent to multiple addresses. So, I put each kids address/cell phone and email on the delivery.

The fourth month has ended for me. Wasn’t a very good month only went two times to the movie theatre. In 4 months I been 26 times using movie pass. I was on vacation for 2 weeks this month. Next month will be a lot better. Right now there is 6 movies playing that I want to see. Just have to get the time to watch them.

I got my cards in the mail yesterday.. a lot sooner than I expected (I think it was just under a week from the time I bought them). Got them all registered on our phones, so looking forward to using them to see The Greatest Showman since I'm off work for a couple days now. Just hope I don't run into any glitches at the movie theaters... so far, so good though cause I've seen so many issues of people not able to register them to their app, and I had no problems with that.

I got my cards in the mail yesterday.. a lot sooner than I expected (I think it was just under a week from the time I bought them). Got them all registered on our phones, so looking forward to using them to see The Greatest Showman since I'm off work for a couple days now. Just hope I don't run into any glitches at the movie theaters... so far, so good though cause I've seen so many issues of people not able to register them to their app, and I had no problems with that.
Just a heads up when you use it if your buying for more than one person/more than one MP card each ticket needs to be a separate order/transaction.

FYI- costco this on sale corn $89.99 for a year subscription
Thanks SO much for the heads up on this! I hadn't heard of Moviepass previously, but ordered 3 on December 18, and all 3 arrived on December 26. Set up 3 accounts with no problems, and just got back from our first movie. It was a piece of cake! The bonus is that my favorite theater also gives you rewards as if you bought a full price ticket, so I'll rack up the rewards, too. I gave one to myself and to my husband, but wasn't sure about our kids, so I put the third on an old iPhone that wasn't being used, and my daughter had no trouble using the theater's WIFI to get her ticket. I'm heading back to see something else tomorrow. I love it!

Awesome!
I still can't get any sort of help with getting the gift membership emailed to the correct address. gggrrr

Used my cards for the first time tonight... no issues at all, was a piece of cake. Saw The Greatest Showman and I think that it was my favorite movie I've ever seen. Sure wish they would let you see the same movie more than once, cause I would definitely see it 2-3 more times, lol.

Used my cards for the first time tonight... no issues at all, was a piece of cake. Saw The Greatest Showman and I think that it was my favorite movie I've ever seen. Sure wish they would let you see the same movie more than once, cause I would definitely see it 2-3 more times, lol.
Your allowed movie repeats, the old version didn’t allow it. The only limitation is movie format (must be 2d and not a special event like fathom) and that you can only see one movie each calendar day.

Your allowed movie repeats, the old version didn’t allow it. The only limitation is movie format (must be 2d and not a special event like fathom) and that you can only see one movie each calendar day.

Omg, thank you!! I just double checked on their website and you're right! That is so awesome to know!!

I love going to the movies and I’ve been seriously thinking about getting this as my self care. In the past two years I haven’t gone to the movies because of my two year old and I feel guilty being away from him due to work, so I stopped doing the movies as I don’t want to disturb anyone’s experience because he is not a quiet little guy. But I really really wanna get this. I feel like I’d benefit as I love watching Oscar movie contenders. IS there a list of movie theaters that accept this program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!