MOUSEKEEPING

jltdone

Mouseketeer
I am not a DVC owner I am renting points, I know that we do not get mousekeeping except maybe new towels or something on like day 4?
Can you pay for mousekeeping we are staying 7 nights/ 8days. and does anyone know how much it will cost and how or when or who has to set this up being the owner or can I do it at check in?
Thanks

You can call housekeeping using the in room phone to schedule additional housekeeping services. The cost varies based on room size.

Additional Housekeeping Service Daily Rates:
  • Deluxe Studio: $30 per day requested
  • 1-Bedroom Villa: $45 per day requested
  • 2-Bedroom Villa: $60 per day requested
  • 3-Bedroom Grand Villa: $75 per day requested

You can call housekeeping using the in room phone to schedule additional housekeeping services. The cost varies based on room size.

Perfect thank you.
Do you know what you get on day 4 of the stay?

Yes you can. It is very expensive though. Below also explains what DVC rentals get for housekeeping.

Laundry and Housekeeping Services
Disney Vacation Club Resorts offer laundry and housekeeping services. Daily housekeeping service is not provided for Members.

A 24-hour self-service laundry room is available at each Disney Vacation Club Resort. There are also dry-cleaning and valet laundry services. Villas with one or more bedrooms feature an in-unit washer and dryer.

Trash & Towel Service
For stays of 7 nights or fewer, Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 4, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both.

With Trash & Towel Service, Housekeeping will:

• Empty trash and replace liners in trash bins
  • Provide fresh bathroom linens
  • Replace bath amenities as needed
  • Replenish facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper
  • Replenish coffee, sugar, cream and sweeteners
Full-Cleaning Service
For stays of 8 or more nights, Full-Cleaning Service is provided on day 4 and Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 8, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both. This cycle repeats for stays longer than 8 days.

With Full-Cleaning Service, Housekeeping will provide everything included with the Trash & Towel Service, plus:

• Change the bed linens
  • Vacuum and dust the vacation villa
  • Clean the bathroom(s)
  • Clean the kitchen/kitchenette and wash the dishes
Cash Rental Guests through Disney CRO (non-Members or Disney Vacation Club Members not booking through Membership) receive Full-Cleaning Services every day.

For all of the above, additional Housekeeping Services may be purchased.

Additional Trash & Towel Service Rates:
  • Deluxe Studio: $15 per day requested
  • 1-Bedroom Villa: $20 per day requested
  • 2-Bedroom Villa: $25 per day requested
  • 3-Bedroom Grand Villa: $35 per day requested
Note: Trash and recycling disposal areas are located on the premises for your use in between Full-Cleaning Services.

Pay As You Play
With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. After that, you may purchase more amenities for the following fees (fees are subject to change):

• Toiletries Package: $5 - includes 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
  • Coffee Package: $3 - includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: $6 - includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): $1 - includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry
NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice.

Full cleaning and change of sheets and towels if staying 8+ days. Only change of linens and trash if staying 7 or less.

Do you know what you get on day 4 of the stay?
The day you check in is considered day 1.
For stays of less than 7 nights, Trash & Towel services is on day 4.
For stays of 8 nights or longer, Full Cleaning on day 4 and Trash & Towel on day 8.

It’s called “trash and towel” service, so that’s what you get. They’ll replace consumables in the bathroom and kitchen (shampoo, soap, coffee, etc.).

thank you and if I need fresh towels can I ask for them? Sorry for the questions but this is the 1st time renting points. Is there like a garbage bin down the hallway or somewhere I can take the trash out?

thank you and if I need fresh towels can I ask for them? Sorry for the questions but this is the 1st time renting points. Is there like a garbage bin down the hallway or somewhere I can take the trash out?
No, you have to pay for fresh towels. They are not free.

There is a garbage chute.

thank you and if I need fresh towels can I ask for them?
Pay As You Play
With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. After that, you may purchase more amenities for the following fees (fees are subject to change):
  • Toiletries Package: $5 - includes 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
  • Coffee Package: $3 - includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: $6 - includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): $1 - includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry
NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice.

If you pay for the $6 towel package at the start of your trip on Day 4 when you get Trash and Towel service will they replace your extra towels with more or will they take the extras and you have to pay another $6 if you want your additional towels for the second half of your trip?

If you pay for the $6 towel package at the start of your trip on Day 4 when you get Trash and Towel service will they replace your extra towels with more or will they take the extras and you have to pay another $6 if you want your additional towels for the second half of your trip?
They will remove the extra towels and not replace them. You can purchase an additional towel pack if desired.

They take all the towels and only give you ones that matches the room size.

Full cleaning and change of sheets and towels if staying 8+ days. Only change of linens and trash if staying 7 or less.
It's nights, not days. So seven nights you just get trash and towels on day four. Eight nights or more, you get full cleaning on day four.

so one more question what about toilet paper? Im sorry for the question but this is the 1st time renting. I want to know what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter