• Akershus

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Beaches & Cream

Votes: 25 6.5%
  • Other, because there's always an other...please comment

Votes: 45 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder the same thing. After about an hour, I'd be about ready to give up and find the nearest QS place. But would Disney penalize me?
Most places will let you check in and then cancel. Just tell them you aren’t hungry, and they will mark you as arrived, and then not seat you.

Our "never eat again" list would be Sci-Fi, Fifties. Sci-Fi
and Fifties are not enjoyable to us in any way including the staff interaction. I'll agree that LeCellier is not worth the cost and the restaurant is just too small. We have eaten at Beaches but only for the huge ice cream - we did enjoy that.

You think you were made ill from their food right there in the restaurant? It seems that diners often don't realize they are coming down with something and blame their illness on the last thing they consumed. It's hard to imagine you ate something that sent you running to the bathroom right then and there! Even if you were sick later, it would take lab test to prove you had food poisoning and the food would have to be tested to pinpoint it as the source.

It could have been the food was too greasy and it didn't sit right in her stomach. That has happened to me before

My vote goes to Be Our Guest. I've dined there for breakfast and lunch. Meals were OK but I just don't get the hype and why everyone is desperate to eat there?

I voted for a number of things, but I think there are a lot of WDW restaurants that are highly overrated. There are even a number that have been raved about on the various DIS podcasts that we think have quality issues.

BOG, CRT, Le Cellier and Akershus were the ones I voted for, but there are many others. Le Cellier was the most recent fail for us of this bunch. We went last month...giving it a second chance...and while some things were good, my husband's steak was cooked incorrectly, the raved about filet is on par quality-wise with a $20 steak at a family steakhouse, and I still don't get the appeal of the cheese soup. It still has a canned taste to it to us. Tusker House (breakfast and dinner), Liberty Tree, 50s, and Columbia Harbor House are all places where we've had bad food on multiple visits and we just can't understand all of the AMAZING reviews. We've been multiple times simply because we thought maybe we'd been on a bad day, but no...still bad. I mean, we've seen places we previously liked decline in quality (unfortunately, a number of them), but it's another thing to be bad on multiple vists. Fingers crossed they don't mess with places we love like Sanaa and Tiffins.

50's Prime Time. The diner theme is played out and the food isn't even equivalent to the greasy spoon down the street from me. Plus the antics are hit or miss and even if you get them they aren't very clever or funny.

CRT! I also think BOG is overrated in terms of food but they blew it out of the park in terms of ambience and the prices at BOG are at least some what reasonable.

I thought the whole experience at CRT was lackluster. First, the check in experience was very odd. You arrive but then can't "check in" until your official time. But then when they finally let you officially "check in" you're really just placed in some sort cyber queue where you line up in a certain order until they call you. Then they herd you into another room where you continue to be in a queue to meet Cinderella. Then you are in yet another queue to be called up to the restaurant. I get that they have to have some order to things but we felt like cattle.

Then we got to the table and of course it's neat to be "in the castle" but it was nothing over the top that blew us away. It's dated for sure and the experience with the princesses was similar to what you would get at any other character meal or meet and greet.

The food was just OK. The portions were small. The menu was limited.

I took my daughter to the bathroom at one point and that is where I really got turned off. It was a sea of toilet paper and paper towels all over the floor. Very dated looking and very small. Just nothing one would expect for a dining experience where you are paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars per family. They can at least update the bathrooms and keep them clean.

For the price tag and the shear madness of getting a CRT reservation, definitely overrated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!