Most famous person from your High School

Chuck "Concrete Charlie, the last of the 60 Minute Men" Bednarik
Jonathan Frakes
Jimmy DeGrasso

Plus various other professional baseball and football players, members of government, and minor actors.

Meanwhile, the most famous person from the school across town... Dwayne Johnson.

Actors Mark Ruffalo, Orson Welles, Al Molinaro, Daniel J. Travanti and Don Ameche; athletes Nick Van Exel and Alan Ameche; inventors Thomas B.Jeffery and Christopher Latham Sholes; Chef Tony Mantuano; and Miss America 2012 Laura Kaeppeler

oops. Miss USA and Nick Van Excel didn't go to my HS. The chef didn't grow up in my town, but the rest YES, I believe all are RED DEVILS!!

Neil deGrasse Tyson
Bobby Darin
Jon Cryer
John Favreau
Maggie Siff (Sons of Anarchy)
E.L. Doctorow

Plus 8 Nobel Prize winners and 6 Pulitzer Prize winners.

Four NFL players: Dean Biasucci, Geno Smith, Steadman Bailey, and Tracy Howard.

And one actor: Johnny Depp.

Scott Wilson (plays Herschel Green on walking dead)
Paschal English ( was on one of the early seasons of survivor)
Rick Andreoli he did all the graphic artwork on the The Tonight Show when Johnny Carson was there
Sam Crenshaw (local Atlanta sports show host)
Rick Waits pitched for several MLB teams and was pitching coach
Sandee Oliver. (local celeb I mention because she was gorgeous :)) Was on the cover of Seventeen magazine and then married Steve Bartkowski Atl Falcons QB

Wow...Scott Wilson is a very nice guy....he was at our house last year when they filmed the OA (Netflix) at our house. He played the dad in the show. We met him again in Nashville (he was staying at our hotel).

MJ

Wow...Scott Wilson is a very nice guy....he was at our house last year when they filmed the OA (Netflix) at our house. He played the dad in the show. We met him again in Nashville (he was staying at our hotel).

MJ

I always forget he also played Sam Braun on CSI Vegas. Was the dad of Catherine Willows.

Hayden Panettiere went to High school with our DD. They lived together for about two years and are still very good friends (we just saw her when we were in Nashville in June).

She was the voice of Dot in "A Bugs Life", the coach's daughter in "Remember the Titans", the cheerleader in "Heroes" and currently on "Nashville".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/?ref_=nv_sr_2

MJ
Don't forget Guiding Light! I believe she was Lizzie on that show. She really was the most adorable child!

I don't know of anyone famous from my high school, a small Catholic all-girls HS. The high school where my kids went has several professional athletes as alumni - Neil Walker of the Mets, Brandon Saad of the Blackhawks, and Meghan Klingenberg of the US women's soccer team. There was an astronaut several years before that, Stephen Frick, and a broadway producer Jeff Calhoun (not sure how famous he is but the school seems proud of him.)

Oops, almost forgot Jackie Evanko (at kids' high school also)

You're from my neck of the woods! During college and for a few years after I was a server at the NorthPark Clubhouse.

Vince Neil went to the same high school as my parents, but he wasn't there until after they graduated. My uncle who is a couple of years younger than my parent remembered him.
As for my high school, nobody that I have ever heard of. I always thought that it would be me, but I never reached that level.

He isn't a household name but I was in his family business the other day. I went to school with Morgan Wandell. We were not friends but we hung around the same group of friends. He's apparently a well known TV producer involved with creating “Lost,” “Desperate Housewives,” and “Grey’s Anatomy.

Only one I'm aware of is Mimi Kuzyk who was on Hill Street blues and would have been there 2 decades before me. I just remember my English teacher mentioning her.

A couple pro bowlers, a couple Broadway performers and one current NFL football player, Eric Hicks of the Jets. (we didn't have football as a sport when I went to the HS).

Teri Hatcher - actress
Troy Tulowitski - MLB player
Tully Banta-Cain - NFL player
Peter Ueberroth - commissioner of MLB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter