Most accurate weather site/app?

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
Wondering which is the most accurate weather site/app for being in Orlando/Disney? Thanks!

That is funny..... 😁
APP.... WEATHER... FL... ACCURATE.
There is no way to forecast Orlando weather.
Look at how well we did forecasting Hurricane Ian.

Darksky is great for up to the minute forecast. I think it's being incorporated into the Apple Weather app at the beginning of 2023. You used to have to pay for it but from then on it will be free.

The January week we went a dozen years ago? Supposed to be sunny days, 80s highs, 50s lows all week.

We arrived along with an Arctic clipper. Daytime in mid-40s with mid-20s windchills and frost warnings for 5 of the 6 nights we were there.

That was the week Orlando saw 3 record lows broken and snow on the ground at MCO for the first time in 30 years.

Watch weather reports but prepare for scorching heat, freezing cold and anything in between.

Darksky is great for up to the minute forecast. I think it's being incorporated into the Apple Weather app at the beginning of 2023. You used to have to pay for it but from then on it will be free.
I love all the information Dark Sky provides and am sad it's going away. The notice about support ending January 1, 2023 implies its technology has already been integrated into the Apple Weather app but I've noticed no change there.

There isn't any site that can accurately forecast the weather more then 3-4 days in advance and even then there are so many random variables that can impact the weather, no one has a better crystal ball then someone else. Pick the app you find easiest to use and has the type of information you are looking for.

The January week we went a dozen years ago? Supposed to be sunny days, 80s highs, 50s lows all week. We arrived along with an Arctic clipper. Daytime in mid-40s with mid-20s windchills and frost warnings for 5 of the 6 nights we were there. That was the week Orlando saw 3 record lows broken and snow on the ground at MCO for the first time in 30 years.

Watch weather reports but prepare for scorching heat, freezing cold and anything in between.
I think we were there that week, too. Being as we come from Maine, we all had our winter jackets/gloves with us and were glad of that- although I probably could have sold my jacket to poor freezing tourists for about $300!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter