More than DVC members got pins?

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I just read a post on the community board of someone getting the Mickey pins when they ordered the 100 years video!

I wonder if that is what they are doing with them since DVC is supposedly not sending them out anymore?

I got the video a couple of days ago, but no pins with it. I got the pins from DVC.

GO FIGURE!

Bottom line, I got the pins:D

My daughter bought a nearly identical pin on our last WDW trip in August. Same size but the red & white stripes on hers are a little larger. Of course, on the back there is no DVC message.

I think the person that posted that message is a DVC member; it was just a coincidence that their pins arrived shortly after their video. Actually videos - I think they said they got 2! I still haven't gotten my video I ordered the 2nd day they were offered on the website, but we did get our pins last week...

Bucky,
I ordered my video the first day they were available, and I just got in last week too. I was beginning to think they forgot me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter