More Questions

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
Mom had more questions for me

1.Pass ports or Birth Certificats

2.How soon should they leave Panama City to get supplies(drinks and cigs mostly)

3.Dress code on 7 day(Eastern by the looks)

4.Tours on the islands

5.Meals on board

US citizens can use birth certificate and a photo ID. I personally prefer having a passport when I leave the country. If you have one, I'd say bring it. There's no pressing need to get one, though, especially if you have to pay extra for expedited processing.

Are they driving from Panama City? Isn't that like a 7+ hour drive? The port opens at 10:30am, boarding begins at around 12:15 or so. I would think they might consider driving in the day before and staying near the port.

On the 7-night cruises, there are two formal nights (actually a "formal" and a "semi-formal" night), and the rest are casual dress at dinner. They request that you don't wear shorts to dinner in the main dining rooms. If they are dining at Palo, there is a "jacket recommended" dress code.

There's some good information on shore excursions at http://www.dcltribute.com/excursions/.

There are a lot of different meal options. In addition to the three main restaurants, there is Palo, for adults only, there are snacks on deck 9 at Pluto's Dog House and Pinnocchio's Pizzeria, there is room service, and for breakfast and lunch, there is a buffet (in addition to sit-down service in the restaurants). Also on the 7-night trips, you can eat dinner at the buffet for a more casual atmosphere than the main dining rooms.

Hi Lloyd:)

I asked mom and she told me they are thinking of driving from Panama City(no airfare since the friend lives there and mom's meeting her beforehand).They are going in Nov of '04 so they have time on passports and things like that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter