More Golf Cart Availability!

limegreenmonorail

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I called the golf cart line today (trying to get a cart for my Halloween trip, but they've been sold out forever). The CM told me they just got in 80 new golf carts and have lots of availability now, so I wanted to let anyone know who's been unsuccessful booking one for their trip so far - call in the morning and you should have better luck!

And the CM confirmed that golf carts will still only be available to FW guests. He said that policy is in place because of liability issues, not because it ever impacted golf cart availability, so the new golf cart delivery won't change that policy at all.

Hi all, I called the golf cart line today (trying to get a cart for my Halloween trip, but they've been sold out forever). The CM told me they just got in 80 new golf carts and have lots of availability now, so I wanted to let anyone know who's been unsuccessful booking one for their trip so far - call in the morning and you should have better luck!

And the CM confirmed that golf carts will still only be available to FW guests. He said that policy is in place because of liability issues, not because it ever impacted golf cart availability, so the new golf cart delivery won't change that policy at all.
We got one of the newer carts. The cast member told us the newer carts are slower than the older ones but we aren’t in a hurry when at the fort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter