Moonlight magic Epcot entry time

ozzie2131

Earning My Ears
Anyone that went to epcots moonlight magic last month remember what time they let you enter without a ticket? Thanks

Will likely be around 7 pm as it's typically 2 hours prior to the regular park closing time.
This is our first MM, I’ve heard of other people getting physical tickets in the mail— is that right? We haven’t gotten any and will be leaving home for FL in a couple days. 😳

Will likely be around 7 pm as it's typically 2 hours prior to the regular park closing time.
We received the MM notice for Animal Kingdom and admittance starts 2 hours before posted closing time on that day.

DVC Fan posted that Epcot opened at 6:30 in January but still waiting for confirmation for March 1...
Curious about this also, we have tickets for 3/1 and besides watching a Paul and Amy video about it, no clue what the hours are.

I am curious if it works as a flat value voucher at the festival booths or if it’s items up to a certain amount or what. It’s moderately crowded at EPCOT right now and many booths have long line—I’m guessing it will be a crush after the vouchers get released.

I am curious if it works as a flat value voucher at the festival booths or if it’s items up to a certain amount or what. It’s moderately crowded at EPCOT right now and many booths have long line—I’m guessing it will be a crush after the vouchers get released.
I just looked on the AK MM post and it had a QR code of all the snacks, pretty decent list. Lots of drinks thought took up most of the list. Not complaining at all, but not a big drinks person; just trying to plan my night of eating pre Moonlight Magic 😂

For those wondering about transit tonight, map says: bus until 2AM, skyliner to riviera and Caribbean beach until 2AM, friendship boats until 10, monorail until 11.

Got the beef tips and scallops at Canada with the vouchers...
Northern Bloom had the Beef Tips and Scallops (both very good).

Many of the festival booths said they didn't take vouchers even though they were listed to be participating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter