Moonlight Magic At Epcot Guest question

ZebraDomeCrazy

Silliness is one of my best qualities!
I was able to secure tix for this event on the day they originally opened up. I got 4 tickets, but saw at that time I could have gotten up to 6. My DH and I are staying at a Dvc resort. The couple we are traveling with are not staying with us. Now, when I look on the Dvc site, it says For people staying in Dvc Resorts, only the number of people listed on that reservation may attend. Yet for people NOT staying on site, they may book up to six people??!?!?!? Are we going to have trouble bringing our friends in with us? That would be awful, and doesn’t seem fair at all. Does anyone have any experience with this from previous events? Should I call Dvc member services to ask them? I don’t want to wait until the night of the event to be disappointed. TIA for any information.

My understanding is that they will be checking our reservations.

:earsboy: Bill

When we did a member event last year, I added my son and his roommate to our reservation so they could attend with us.

I was able to secure tix for this event on the day they originally opened up. I got 4 tickets, but saw at that time I could have gotten up to 6. My DH and I are staying at a Dvc resort. The couple we are traveling with are not staying with us. Now, when I look on the Dvc site, it says For people staying in Dvc Resorts, only the number of people listed on that reservation may attend. Yet for people NOT staying on site, they may book up to six people??!?!?!? Are we going to have trouble bringing our friends in with us? That would be awful, and doesn’t seem fair at all. Does anyone have any experience with this from previous events? Should I call Dvc member services to ask them? I don’t want to wait until the night of the event to be disappointed. TIA for any information.

I don't think you will have a problem if you haven't heard anything to the contrary by now.

How many did you put when you made the reservation? If you put 4, I would call and see if you can make it 6.

I put 4, DH and myself on our reservation, and our 2 friends, staying offsite.

I put 4, DH and myself on our reservation, and our 2 friends, staying offsite.

Since your off site friends are listed on your reservation, you are not going to have a problem. Nobody does bed checks. All you will need to get your 4 wristbands when you check in for the event is your blue member card and a photo ID .

As far as "fair" goes, those with DVC reservations got to register well before those who were staying off site. Virtually none of those off site people even had a chance to get tickets - they were sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!