Moon Knight action figure officially makes it's debut in Hasbro Titan Hero series

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I couldn't believe my eyes when something very exciting happened to me last night that I am just so excited and happy that my dream that I wished for finally came true. You see I was looking at Ebay learning about the prices for Disney collectibles and when I was looking up stuff I typed Marvel collectibles in the Ebay search box and you'll never guess what popped up... A Moon Knight action figure and he is part of the Marvel Titan Hero series and was just released and I started whooping with happiness because I had longed for a Moon Knight figure to come out and it finally did. After discovering this happy find I rushed to Amazon and bought it for $11,99 and I was gonna get a second Moon Knight figure for my aunt but I was so happy and full of joy to finally see a Moon Knight action figure I only bought mine. I don't know when it will arrive but once I get it I will let you know

My Moon Knight action figure arrived today and I can honestly say that Hasbro really did an awesome job on this action figure and from head to toe Moon Knight is just amazing and so cool. My mom was also impressed with the Moon Knight action figure and we were surprised that he also has moving fingers too and you can pose him like a Barbie or fashion doll so well too. This figure is worth every penny for any Moon Knight fan and Marvel fan as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter