Montana Canada trip

tkgdisney

Mouseketeer
looking for information on this trip, we are signed up but can't find much other than what is on the website. Any information would be appreciated.

Ooops! Thought that's what the trip report links were for in that thread. Guess I should have done more than glanced at them. My apologies!

WE did this trip about 6 years ago and some things are the same but a number have changed. Really had a good time and any general questions I will try to answer.

This link discusses how to do the trip on your own or with anoither company, not a trip report

As I said in my earlier post, I don't know how to link to a specific post in that thread, but there were links in that thread to trip reports for this specific ABD trip. I think it's post #4 in that thread, but you'll have to scan the thread to find it.

Sorry if the links aren't working for you. They aren't my trip reports. I'm doing this trip later this year, too. When is your trip booked?

I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy the beauty of Banff when you could. Many of the hiking trails in the park have now been closed due to the forest fires sweeping through BC and Banff sits right on the border of the BC and Alberta. You can actually see the smoke from the fires in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!