MK Entertainment Changes

W

wdhatter

Magic Kingdom Entertainment is making changes to the shows at the Castle Forecourt Stage. Currently, there are 3 shows of "Every Day's a Holiday" in the morning and 2 shows of "DisneyMania" in the afternoon.

June 6th is the last day of "Every Day's a Holiday." It is closing for good. "DisneyMania" will play 5 times a day through the summer until August 12th where it will then close for good.

There is rumored to be a new Character show to premiere sometime in October (probably by the first to coincide with the 100th celebration.)

Oh, bummer! I've never seen Everyday's A Holiday the whole way through and was really hoping to see it on my trip in October. We'll be there around Halloween and I was told it was usually part of Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Maybe they will do a special show! Also Disneymania looked interesting when I walked by, but, again, I've never seen it the whole way through. I certainly hope there will be new shows for the 100 years celebration!

Sorry you missed them, but they've been around for many years...especially "DisneyMania."

I haven't heard what the plans are for the Halloween party. I kinda doubt that they'll do a whole new Halloween themed show. They'll probably just perform whatever the new show that will premiering in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter