Minnie Vans Question

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
Have they expanded the Minnie Vans at all since they've started? We're going to be going to the car rental place at the Dolphin from the CBR and just trying to figure out the best way of getting there with our luggage. Was figuring on a taxi, but was curious if maybe was possible to use the Minnie Van.

Have they expanded the Minnie Vans at all since they've started? We're going to be going to the car rental place at the Dolphin from the CBR and just trying to figure out the best way of getting there with our luggage. Was figuring on a taxi, but was curious if maybe was possible to use the Minnie Van.

They have expanded the Minnie Vans quite a bit , but not yet to CBR

Would a Minnie Van go from MK bus parking lot after a Christmas party to the Boardwalk Inn?

Anyone know where the Minnie Van would pick you up at Hollywood Studios, would it just be by the Disney buses?

Anyone know where the Minnie Van would pick you up at Hollywood Studios, would it just be by the Disney buses?

The Minnie Vans will have door to door access to the parks, resorts and bus lanes. They will pick up and drop off in the bus areas of the parks.

How does one obtain a Minnie Van from Magic Kingdom to Animal Kingdom Resort without access to a Smartphone? Can it be prearranged at the front desk of the hotel?

How does one obtain a Minnie Van from Magic Kingdom to Animal Kingdom Resort without access to a Smartphone? Can it be prearranged at the front desk of the hotel?

It requires a smartphone. They're on-demand services, so no prearranged trips.

Do they have carseats? (for a tiny 4 year old-so a convertible?

Debating about renting a car or just using a minnie van when needed.

Can someone explain how this works? I can't find any info on the Official Disney website. I have a smartphone and the MDE app.

wait you have to be staying at a Deluxe resort? how would the Lyft app know that?

Some people (me) staying at an included resort found that it did not happen automatically and had to ask Bell Services to enter their phone number into a computer system in order to have Minnie Vans appear as an option in the Lyft app.

Last edited:
Some people (me) staying at an included resort found that it did not happen automatically and had to ask Bell Services to enter their phone number into s computer system in order to have Minnie Vans appear as an option in the Lyft app.
Sorry, I should have been more clear
Yes, if you are staying at a serviced resort and you don't receive to notice you can request the addition
There are signs at the resorts to inform those who don't get the app pop up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!