Minnie Van after EPCOT New Year's Eve

Cole Chaney

Earning My Ears
Seeking some clarification and knowledge regarding the availability of Minnie Vans on New Year's Eve at EPCOT. We're staying at All Star Sports and would love to ride back in a Minnie Van instead of waiting for a bus for 45 minutes and standing.
  1. Are Minnie vans even available during this time?
  2. Would there be an upcharge due to the demand?
  3. Where is the pickup location at EPCOT?
I greatly appreciate any tips/info! :)

Currently, Minnie Van hours of operation are published as 6:30 am - 12:30 am. I don't know if they adjust that on New Year's Eve. They do not, currently, do any surge pricing - it's $25 per trip, per vehicle. When we were there, pick-up was in the taxi stand area in the center of the bus area. Unless they've significantly increased their fleet, you may be waiting a while for a Minnie Van. When we used them in December, it was hit or miss as to whether we could get one, on demand. You would have better luck with a normal lyft/uber that night, but, even then, traffic will be horrendous.

Currently, Minnie Van hours of operation are published as 6:30 am - 12:30 am. I don't know if they adjust that on New Year's Eve. They do not, currently, do any surge pricing - it's $25 per trip, per vehicle. When we were there, pick-up was in the taxi stand area in the center of the bus area. Unless they've significantly increased their fleet, you may be waiting a while for a Minnie Van. When we used them in December, it was hit or miss as to whether we could get one, on demand. You would have better luck with a normal lyft/uber that night, but, even then, traffic will be horrendous.

Pretty sure NYE would be surge pricing. Wouldn't want an 10 dollar trip to end up being insanely expensive.

I concur with a PP. NYE is a mess in general, I'd probably stick with the busses OR walk to YC/BC and try to get a Minnie Van there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!