• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie´s at the Plaza

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
I´ve heard that Minnie´s character breakfast at the Plaza should be the best. Do they offer anything else than breakfast? Is there a character lunch or dinner there?

Please tell me everything you know about it.

We went there last year and the character breakfast was great. We enjoyed it very much. I think there is no other character meal in the Plaza Inn, except the birthday party. Here are some pictures:

plaza_1.jpg

plaza_5.jpg

plaza_6.jpg

They serve lunch and dinner, but they do not have characters during those times.

You've heard right! In my opinion Minnie's Breakfast is the best! It's set up in buffet style with servers helping out. The food was very good. When we were there about 2-1/2 weeks ago we saw: Minnie, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Hook, Max, Chip, Dale, and the Fairygodmother. The interaction was awesome. All the characters hung out and played and even a few came back two and three times. I recommend it highly.

They do only have breakfast with characters at the Plaza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter