Mini Trip Report

Pooh67_68

<font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House Savannah View Nov.4-12

Had decided to add a day onto the beginning of our trip so John called and we had to waitlist. When a studio was available he added it and paid for our quick service dinning plan, then he calls AKL and to let them know we were coming in a day early.

The worker at the front desk said ok, its not showing on our end please call member services and have them fix it. John calls member service and they tell him no everything is fine, you will have a room. Well we get here and we don't have a room :sad2: so they give us a value room and don't charge us for it. We then check out and check back in on the 5th, and they give us Sunset Savannah View :thumbsup2.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband ran into a film crew and found out that is was Samantha Brown, she was filming a new show. He got to say hello to her once and we shared an elevator with her one day.

Tried 4 new eating establishments - Liberty Tree Tavern, Boma, Earl of Sandwich and Sci Fi Drive Inn.

Did the shopping event for charity on the 6th - was very :cold: but got some good deals, plus did our Christmas shopping too.

Christmas Party on Nov. 8th - got a cute pin, but forgot about the Passholder pin. :sad2:

The view from our balcony was awesome, saw lots of animals.

I must be allergic to something down here, as every year I get a rash on my back and itch all over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter