Military Vouchers and How to Redeem

AwesomeGrandma

Earning My Ears
Hello! We have reservations at HRH for the night of September 27. We are staying offsite the night before and going to MNSSHP on Tuesday night. I would like to activate our UO military tickets on Tuesday if possible so that we can just go straight to HRH super early and get our express passes. Is there anywhere to activate them ahead of time? Will HRH allow us to check in early to get the express passes and just leave the car parked there? I know Disney Springs has a guest services area where I have activated military tickets in the past. If I need to pay a parking fee on Tuesday just to get to guest services to activate I will do that, but I was hoping to save as much time as possible. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

I did not redeem my military voucher at the hotel Guest Services desk in February when I stayed at Cabana Bay. I can't remember if it was just closed when I needed to do it or if they just did not do military vouchers in the hotel locations. I redeemed mine at the gate, and it was fast and easy. I suggest you call HRH and ask to speak to Guest Services and ask them directly.

There are no longer separate Express Passes for resort guests. Your hotel key card is now your Express Pass, so basically you will have your passes as soon as you check-in to HRH. You don't need to show tickets at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter