Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Ijustkeepswimming

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone. Very excited for an upcoming November trip, YAY!! I have never done a special event party.
Both of the days we scheduled for Magic Kingdom are party nights. How does that work? How do they track party folks vs non party folks. Would love to hear from folks that have done the party in the past. Take Care Sherri

People going into the party get special wrist bands. They slowly but very methodically clear out non-party guests.
Just remember that if you are not going to the party, you are paying a park ticket for a partial day and no fireworks.

Hello Everyone. Very excited for an upcoming November trip, YAY!! I have never done a special event party.
Both of the days we scheduled for Magic Kingdom are party nights. How does that work? How do they track party folks vs non party folks. Would love to hear from folks that have done the party in the past. Take Care Sherri
So visiting MK on a party day usually lends itself to the park having lower crowds since regular, nonparty guests don't want to eat the full cost of ticket for a partial park day. Plus, you won't have evening time in the parks which means no fireworks. Party guests can begin entering the park usually around 4pm and they get a wristband so they can stay and ride the rides. We've done the party in the past, pre covid in early November and loved it. It was such a great time. We did not spend our MK ticket time on a party day and devoted another full day (nonparty day) to MK. I just felt like using a park ticket for a day when we're attending the party was wasteful so by arriving early at 4pm and not doing any sit down/table service meals during the party, allowed us to knock out a lot of rides and things we wanted to see/do.

Definitely plan to stay for the full time and arrive early if you can. Don't feel like you have to get out early to beat the rush. We are meanderers and stay and wait for all the crowds to leave to avoid the mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter