Mickey's Philharmagic Location During MNSSHP

charlesredmore

Earning My Ears
On someones YouTube vlog, they went into the Philharmagic theater for the trick or treat location and they were playing The Legend of Sleepy Hollow on the screen. Is that always the case? If so, can you just grab a seat and watch the movie?

I know most people think that there are probably better things to do with your time at the party. But, we think this sounds like so much fun just sitting in that beautiful theater, in Magic Kingdom, at the Halloween Party and watching this movie that was the ultimate Halloween movie from when we were kids.

Anyone have info on this?

On someones YouTube vlog, they went into the Philharmagic theater for the trick or treat location and they were playing The Legend of Sleepy Hollow on the screen. Is that always the case? If so, can you just grab a seat and watch the movie?

I know most people think that there are probably better things to do with your time at the party. But, we think this sounds like so much fun just sitting in that beautiful theater, in Magic Kingdom, at the Halloween Party and watching this movie that was the ultimate Halloween movie from when we were kids.

Anyone have info on this?

I've never heard of that, but it sounds awesome! I don't usually hit all of the candy stops and never realized they did this. Man, I want to go back for MNSSHP this year!

I love that movie and the Bing Crosby music. "Icabod, Icabod Crane!"

Ooooo, I usually don't hit many of the candy stops but I will now. How fun that would be. I hope someone can confirm for us.

I wonder how long ago that was. They re having the movie on the weekends at Ft Wilderness with pics with headless horseman

I think it was new last year. You could sit and watch if you wanted to. I did for a little while just to cool off (and because it is a great movie). I am hoping that they do it again this year.

I wasn't at a party last year, but I've been reading lots of blogs and watching some vlogs from last year just to give me some ideas and a bunch of them said it was playing on loop all night in Philharmagic theater. Hard to know exactly what they'll do this year though, and in terms of something like that I bet we won't know until after the first party. Not sure when your trip is, but if you are going the last weekend of September or in October I would recommend looking into the Return to Sleepy Hollow event. Again, I haven't been to this as it was a new event last year, but I have it booked on Oct. 29th this year! I'm really excited after reading all the great reviews last year, plus it includes a photo with the headless horseman.
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...erness-resort-campground-begins-september-28/

I was at the party last year, and yes they do play films (I can't remember which one was going when I went in) an are welcome to sit and watch, but my friend and I just grabbed the candy and left quickly because there was a 10 minute cue for Snow White Mine Train!

I stopped for a bit last year but it was the skeleton dance from Silly Symphonies at the time . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!