Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets on sale!!!

nursemelis374

Mouseketeer
I just heard about this on another website. The dates are listed for the party and tickets are available to APs. There are no Saturday events this time around and the tickets are 19 dollars for the 4 hour event. Check out the AP part of the website for more info.

This was a great event last year and a lot of fun!

Thanks so much! I agree that it was a blast last year, I'm surely going to be going again, thanks!

Already?!? Holy cow!!! I'm bummed, as we're going in 2 weeks and will get APs then. I was looking forward to then using them when Halloween Treat Tickets became available. However, if the tickets are already on sale I know they'll be gone before then. Does anyone have any advice?

I called to see about getting tickets, since I'm not an AP holder. I REALLY wanted to go to this event. Well, Disney Visa cardmembers can purchase tickets now, too...no AP required. Yippee! So, we'll be trick-or-treating with the mouse on 10/20. Woohoo! If you have an AP or Visa card, the number to call is 714-781-4400. Enjoy!

I ordered mine. Now I just hope that I can pull off another trip at that time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter