Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA ticket?

wink13

Just a bit Goofy
We are going to DL in October and are hoping to get tickets to the Mickey's Halloween Teat at DCA for October 20th. I understand that they are on sale for AP holder and sold out last year. Anyone know when they go on sale to the general public or where I can purchase 4 tickets without ebay prices?

Below is my understanding of the event in case anyone is interested.

Tickets to this fall's return of Mickey's Halloween Treat at Disney's California Adventure are now available for pre-purchase by people with Disneyland annual passes. Dates are October 13, 20, 22, 27, and 29 from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. and October 26, 30, and 31 from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Advanced purchase price is $19 and will later go up to $29.

Thanks!

From what I understand pre-sales are available only to AP holders OR people with a Disney VISA card.

You might try contacting an AP holder and have them purchase tickets for you. Each AP can buy up to 8 tickets.

denyd said:
From what I understand pre-sales are available only to AP holders OR people with a Disney VISA card.

You might try contacting an AP holder and have them purchase tickets for you. Each AP can buy up to 8 tickets.

Thanks for the advise. I do not know any Disneyland AP holders. I do have a Disney Visa however there is no listing for pre-sale under their current offers.

Thanks to both karylrocks & sammatt for your PM.

This Board rocks!!!

Thank you! Got my tickets yesterday with my Disney Visa, can't wait!!

Yeah, I just got the email for DL regarding the presale and I ordered mine! It was such a blast last year. I can't beleive how early they are preselling them this year. :confused3

We will see you there if you are going on the 27th.

Wow, thats an early presale! Picked up tickets for the 27th also, just have to remember to leave very early to avoid the horrendous traffic we face last year.

The photo in my signature is from last years party. Maybe we'll bump into you Diznylnd!

Alice's Mom said:
Wow, thats an early presale! Picked up tickets for the 27th also, just have to remember to leave very early to avoid the horrendous traffic we face last year.

The photo in my signature is from last years party. Maybe we'll bump into you Diznylnd!

Hey Alice's mom hopefully we will see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter