Mickey's Fun Wheel?

NorthernCalMom

Compulsive Touring Planner
I'm crafting touring plans for our 8/2-8/4 trip (I'm Ms. Compulsive Overpreparer, when it comes to our visits...). When looking at the app, I couldn't find wait times for Mickey's Fun Wheel from 8 to 8:30am, but it dod not say "temporarily closed" or either. Does this mean it opens late these days, or that it had 0 days minutes wait time?

I hope there are no problems with that ride, because my 11-year old dared me to ride the swinging-gondolas-of-death this time, and I'd hate to disappoint her.
:scared:

Last edited:
We've been there several times when the Wheel of Death was not open when the park opened. We always ride TSMM first and were planning to go after, but I remember we couldn't do that a couple of times because it wasn't open yet. Not sure why.

I've noticed that when the line gets long they'll abruptly switch from 2 times around to once to clear out the line. That makes the wait time estimate pretty inaccurate when they switch and then when they switch back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter