Mickey/Minnie ears at Aulani?

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
Can anyone who has been to the resort tell me if people wear any mouse ears there? I'm thinking about making my own flower crown wire ears like these(didn't make them- found image on etsy)floral minnie ears.jpg but I don't want to waste my time/money if it's not a thing people do there!

I'm trying to remember and we've been there twice in the last 3 years. Yikes! Apparently not enough people wore them to stand out in my mind. A lot of people wore flowers pinned behind their ears. You get one free in your room. Then my girls wanted some, so we bought more at a little store on the North Shore. I saw a lot of leis and swimsuits. ;-) In my opinion, there was a much stronger Hawaiian theme in the resort and among the guests than specifically Disney. Not sure I'm describing that well...

Characters are much more subtle at Aulani than in the parks.

ETA: But you should really do what you want to do! If those ears would bring you joy - go for it. I don't think you'd be out of place at the resort.

Thanks all! I took the plunge and got the supplies so hopefully I don't look too weird!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!