Mickey Ears For VMK.

I loved my Mickey ears!! Wish I could still see my avatar wearing them. :)

I traded everything I had one time for the stitch ears. My favorite character. :)

Apparently those vmk kids have grown up enough to get someone to actually develop a game. They have no disney backing of course and are prepared if they are shut down. But, it opens tonight. register at openvmk.com slash relive. I havent made enough posts to put in a link. How embarrassing since I have been reading this for Quite some time. LOL
I got totally hooked on vmk with all the tweeners because i was playing with my kids. Met some great adult friends too.

Apparently those vmk kids have grown up enough to get someone to actually develop a game. They have no disney backing of course and are prepared if they are shut down. But, it opens tonight. register at openvmk.com slash relive. I havent made enough posts to put in a link. How embarrassing since I have been reading this for Quite some time. LOL
I got totally hooked on vmk with all the tweeners because i was playing with my kids. Met some great adult friends too.

Has anybody actually logged into this and played? Screenshots, please? I am hesitant because I don't want a virus.

I've been playing the heck outta the game, could poof away any day since it is a fan server. There is nothing to download, it's a Shockwave game. I have no problems or warnings regarding viruses. I'm Kiki in game :) if ya see me, say howdy !!

Has anybody actually logged into this and played? Screenshots, please? I am hesitant because I don't want a virus.

Yes, it is for real and I have been in. There is very little to do at the moment. There are no games and only two of the NPCs give coins at the present time. Quite a few rooms cannot be entered as well. It is great to see VMK again, but I would not get attached....I do not expect it to last long. It is a bunch of teenagers fighting over control running the deal and Disney, of course, is not going to let this go for long. I am positive they are watching very closely. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!