Miami Hotels Night Before Cruise

dreamer66

Earning My Ears
Hi! My husband and I are sailing out of Miami in Feb 2022. We are looking for a decent hotel that is not so expensive. I'm not looking to pay $300 to $400 for one night. Just wondering if anyone is doing the same and has any ideas. TIA

We've stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay before a Miami cruise. Hotel was nice and we had a great view of the port.

We stayed at the Aloft Miami - Brickell before our cruise in Feb 2020. We stayed on points but I believe it was under $200/night normally.

Following. :) My daughter, granddaughter and I are cruising out of Miami next June. I'm an IHG rewards member (Holiday Inn). I looked at the Intercontinental Hotel by the port, which is an IHG hotel, and their prices are still outrageous. Has anyone stayed at an Holiday Inn or other IHG hotel which is more in our price range?

Hi! My husband and I are sailing out of Miami in Feb 2022. We are looking for a decent hotel that is not so expensive. I'm not looking to pay $300 to $400 for one night. Just wondering if anyone is doing the same and has any ideas. TIA

I got a good rate on The Epic once. I absolutely loved that hotel. It wasn’t very far from the airport and very close to the port (10 minutes ride).

We generally fly into Ft Lauderdale and stay there (near Los Olas Blvd), rent a car from FLL and return it near the MIami port the next day. We MUCH prefer Ft Lauderdale to Miami

We finally decided in Hyatt Place Miami Airport-West/Doral! Our thinking was we are only there for 1 night before our cruise so why spend 300 to 400 dollars in a room for 1 night. We can Uber to bayside marketplace or wherever we want to go on Saturday after we land! So excited! Anyone had any experience with this hotel?

We've stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay before a Miami cruise. Hotel was nice and we had a great view of the port.

This is what we had booked for our late March 2020 cruise that was cancelled when covid first hit. I was sooooo looking forward to waking up and seeing the Magic docked outside our window. We have it booked again in November. It looks nice. Crossing my fingers. :goodvibes

We finally decided in Hyatt Place Miami Airport-West/Doral! Our thinking was we are only there for 1 night before our cruise so why spend 300 to 400 dollars in a room for 1 night. We can Uber to bayside marketplace or wherever we want to go on Saturday after we land! So excited! Anyone had any experience with this hotel?

No but you can probably read reviews on TripAdvisor.com.

We did similar and stayed in the Springhill south airport hotel.
Got a great rate with a decent free hot breakfast included. Their was a free airport shuttle to pick us up when we landed and they also had a minibus to take us to the port ( for a small charge , can't remember exact price but it was under 10$ p .p)

Just booked the Disney Magic this morning for January 22, 2022. Also looking for a pre night hotel that won't break the bank. Would like to stick with Marriott properties as we have a free night. Going to check out the Springhill Suites South. A definite plus if it has both airport and cruise port shuttles.

Edited to add.....sorry I thought I was on the DCL forum!!!

MJ

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter