Met Jim Lewis Today at Disney Doorway to Dreams

ScottNBecky

DIS Veteran
I met Jim Lewis today at Disneys Doorway to Dreams in Schaumburg. Very nice person. He saw me in my DVC Tshirt and walked up to talk to me. Got a pic with him and will post it and some others if/when my computer will work enough to allow me to do that. Anyway we did the small talk and I asked him if they would be opening up any more like this around the country and he said they were overwhelmed at the response they have gotten this week, and that in a few months if things look just as promising, he said, "we are capable of going to many places in a hurry". I assume that means more malls etc... I regretfully didnt ask him about DVC at the Contemporary.:confused3

IT was a fun time, some freebies that others have said here, and we have no $, but somehow ended up walking out with 110 more points at AKV:rotfl2:

If my computer will obligue pics later or tomorrow.

It was very cool. Our 2 DD's loved it. Can someone tell me how to upload pics into your post? I will post some pics if I knew how to do it? Thanks

I actually screwed up twice becasue I wanted to tell Jim Lewis that DVC needs more merchandise available, but I got sidetracked. Oh well. We spent too much time chit chatting about being a member and him being from Hamond Indiana. I did tell our DVC Guide, "So I heard the Contemporary is next for DVC"....and she just smiled and said, "Well that's the rumor". I told her, " Oh you know it's true"...and she just laughed for what its worth.

It was very cool. Our 2 DD's loved it. Can someone tell me how to upload pics into your post? I will post some pics if I knew how to do it? Thanks

I actually screwed up twice becasue I wanted to tell Jim Lewis that DVC needs more merchandise available, but I got sidetracked. Oh well. We spent too much time chit chatting about being a member and him being from Hamond Indiana. I did tell our DVC Guide, "So I heard the Contemporary is next for DVC"....and she just smiled and said, "Well that's the rumor". I told her, " Oh you know it's true"...and she just laughed for what its worth.

Set yourself up an account at "photobucket.com" or some other image station... Upload your photos to it. Then click on the IMG copy link and paste it into your post. That's it... Not sure I like this new guy running Disney. I didn't like Isner, but I think we have taken a turn for the worse. Speaking as a shareholder...

I will try to work with photobucket tomorrow AM and get some pics on here for everyone. I dont know about Bob Iger yet, but Jim Lewis being in charge of DVC seems like deal. A very honest and open man that is humbled by the success of DVC. Well at least that is what it seemed in my 3-4 minute talk with him:lmao:

OK I am going to test try to upload a pic here. If they show up I tried to include some different pics than what have been posted already:

100_4433.jpg

100_4430.jpg

100_4444.jpg

100_4441.jpg

100_4438.jpg

100_4428.jpg

100_4421.jpg

100_4407.jpg

100_4413.jpg

100_4409.jpg

100_4404.jpg

Jim Lewis is a nice guy. He seems very approachable and helpful.

We went up to him after the Annual Condo meetings last year with a question and he helped get us in touch with the right person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter