Men Running Outfits

Golfjbc89

Mouseketeer
I've ran other races before but never a Disney race and was thinking of doing something fun to wear but every time i look up run disney outfits they're all female!!! Any one have any ideas they would share? im registered for Wine & Dine and will be going with a group of 5 (3 guys, 2 girls).

TIA.

Yeah in general there are fewer men in costumes. At Princess we saw a group of people dressed as Peter Pan characters, the guys were dressed as Tink and Wendy and the Ladies were Peter Pan and hook. Last year some friends and I dressed as Dapper Dans for the full and we Planned on being the 3 Caballeros for the half. Are you planning on trying to make/buy costumes or are you going to Disney Bound?

Spit-balling ideas:
If there's 5 of you, y'all could figure out a Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy Goofy (or Pluto) situation just using the appropriate colored running clothes with ears/hats. I was minnie one year just wearing a red hat with a bow and the right colors.
I've seen lots of cool toy story groups (green army men, woody, buzz, peep, alien, etc)
Tons of options if you are into Star Wars or anything super hero.
Or you could just do different world showcase countries.
If you wore chef apron and carried a remy the rat on your shoulder or hat, you'd be my personal hero :)

Obligatory Raw Threads plug here if you want to wear matching shirts for a theme. They have styles in Men's crew and Racers/Tanks/V's for the ladies - and if they don't have a size or style you want, you can always reach out to them and they usually will make it happen. :)

Otherwise, start browsing pinterest and see what can be done. Plenty of people have dressed up as Toy Story, Aliens, Mickey and Friends, etc. Just have to dig around a bit.

https://www.instagram.com/builtbybiel/ John Biel is also amazing at costuming and does really cool stuff for Disney Races. You should look at all of his amazing creations!

So, I'm a total sucker for running costumes. I bought my SWDS stuff on Amazon, but for the Dopey, the Princess and the Tink in 2018 my new addiction is Kawaiian Pizza Apparel on Etsy. I've even contacted them about doing some stuff for me that they don't have and they were quick to respond and very helpful! I love everything I've bought from them so far and then dye held up well in the wash so far too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KawaiianPizzaApparel?ref=l2-shopheader-name

I've done R2-D2 for Star Wars, goofy, mickey, and Mike from Monsters Inc.
All were easy and comfortable using clothes I already had to run in. All I needed were hats to complete the outfits.

So, I'm a total sucker for running costumes. I bought my SWDS stuff on Amazon, but for the Dopey, the Princess and the Tink in 2018 my new addiction is Kawaiian Pizza Apparel on Etsy. I've even contacted them about doing some stuff for me that they don't have and they were quick to respond and very helpful! I love everything I've bought from them so far and then dye held up well in the wash so far too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KawaiianPizzaApparel?ref=l2-shopheader-name
awesome store thanks for the tip!

...my new addiction is Kawaiian Pizza Apparel on Etsy...

I'm not a costume guy and thought I would never consider wearing one.

Then I clicked on the Kawaiian Pizza Apparel link. Now I'm not so sure. :)

Thanks for the tip!

They just released C-3PO themed leggings. Too bad I registered for the Dopey over the crazy endless waiting for the SWLS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter