Memory Maker Worth It?

Is the Memory Maker worth the $169?

• Total voters
Since you've done this so many times, you probably know this already, but on the off chance that you don't.....there is a HUGE military discount for MM that might make it worth it even for such a short trip.

Yes, the discount is fantastic — $84 for military. I've written about that before http://www.wdwradio.com/2017/06/wdw-tip-of-the-week-military-discounts/

Unfortunately, I'm no longer active duty, and I'm not retired, just honorably discharged, so I don't qualify for the awesome military rates that Disney offers. But if you do qualify, between the ticket prices, party tickets, and Memory Maker discounts, it is awesome how much Disney does for the military.

We have gotten memory maker every year and I do think that it is worth it! I really enjoy not having to take my big camera with me. I also never liked to have to ask someone if they could take pictures of my whole family. I really enjoy the pictures that you get on the rides too!

Question for those who have purchased the Memory Maker.

Can I download the photos from my MDE account to my photo app on my Iphone or do they have to be downloaded to my computer?

Question for those who have purchased the Memory Maker.

Can I download the photos from my MDE account to my photo app on my Iphone or do they have to be downloaded to my computer?

Haven't tried it on iOS, but on Android I was able to save them to the phone. You can also share directly from the MDE app.

We really liked it when we went in 2015. We don't go that often, so we really enjoy having all of the special photos when we get back. I think it is definitely worth it if you are going for a trip longer than 1-2 days. What I liked about it:

• Ride videos - super cool, even though they only take videos of two rides.
  • Ride photos - love those shots of us on the coasters!
  • Character photos - my boys probably won't be into the characters this time around, so I love having the photos of them with Stitch, etc. from last trip.
  • Photos of interactive shows - we have fantastic photos of my son fighting Jack Sparrow and also of the Jedi Training Academy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!