Mega Early PJ- Nicki and Dean September 17th 2014 (hopefully)

dean's sister made my amazing cake for my engagement party- 25th march 2011 (wow nearly a year ago)

engagementcake.jpg

my engagement ring is from Kay's in America- i found this enhancer wedding ring to go with it today and i am like desperately wanting it but they dont ship to the UK :( i also cant order it to be delivered to store as i dont have an American address so i have to patiently wait until I go on my holidays in September and search every Kay's store in Orlando until i find it!

weddingring.png

got a little pressie off work last week- total surprise but i absolutely love it! its a mickey and minnie wedding topper, wearing blue i might add!! my theme is cinderella but i will definately include it at the side of my cake at least coz i love it so much!!

caketopper.jpg

If anyone from the UK can advise on the best way to book our wedding/ honeymoon as well that would be great as i cant get my head around the best way to do it!

We were thinking of 21 days at Saratoga Springs (if the hotel has 42% off as it has the last few years) and 2 days at the Grand Floridian. Would we have to buy a 21 day Disney park pass and pay on the gate for the other 2 days?

Also if the dining plan is free would we again just get it for 21 days and have to pay for it for the last 2 days of our stay?

It appears we are entitled to 2 x annual passes for Disney if we get married there so i am wondering if it would work out cheaper and easier to use them and just buy the dining plan for 23 days when we book the hotel. We usually use Complete Orlando as they seem to be a bit cheaper than Disney! I don’t think any of my family and friends want to stay more than 1 or 2 nights at Disney- they will probably get an off-site villa for the rest of their stay- so we wouldn’t benefit from block booking at Disney!

Fingers crossed the dining plan will be free again in 2014 and Saratoga and Old Key West have 42% off as it would save us a considerable amount of money- it certainly has helped us out this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter