• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting people

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
If I decide to go with my sister (who lives in NYC) at MCO, how hard will it be? I will be flying out of Buffalo, and she will probably be out of LGA.

I met my boyfriend at MCO last October...he was flying out of National in DC and I flew out of O'Hare in Chicago. His flight landed about 30 minutes after mine, so I went to the baggage claim area and stood in line for the Mears Shuttle tickets. I saw him right away coming down the stairs toward the baggage claim.

You could also agree to meet at the baggage claim carosel of whoever's flight lands 2nd, the claim# for whatever flight # can be found at the computer screens near the baggage area.

Meeting up worked for us no problem, by the time I met my hunny I already had the tickets for the shuttle so we grabbed his suitcase and left as soon as he got there. I think it would work out just fine, just research your flights so that you can be as in sync as possible.

:)

One good way to do this is to talk the day you are flying or pre-plan what you will be wearing. Knowing someone has on a red shirt, blue jeans and a black jacket, helps immensely in finding someone in a large crowd. DH and I have done this with people several times over the years, and it has worked out a lot better..my 2 cents is all...Enjoy your trip..:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter