Medieval Times Dinner

Sheric68

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done this? A friend of mine went and said it was fun but she didn't have any kids with her. We will have our 8 yo DD with us and I was wondering how she will do. One site I saw with info about it said it was 4 hours but a different one said about 2 hours. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Awww -- both of my children enjoyed it. You can get a flag on a stick to wave with your knight's colors on it. It's a very good show & the food was decent enough.

They have a web site...not sure what the address is tho. Maybe Google it? They have several of these, just choose the one in Buena Park. Should give you all the info you need concerning prices, times, reservations, etc. Now you just will need input from people that have gone.

just a warning if your kid has respiratory problems or allergies. the horses kick up sand quite a bit.

It's been 10+ years, but the show was fun and the food was alot better than Club Buzz or Village Haus. I understand every year they have a different show. When I went they had an Arab Prince visit on an Arabian Stallion.

PS: Wassup MissMulan and an hello from SueD

It's very fun. It's a fast moving show, the Knights fight over and in the end rescue the Princess! They have lots of princess hats and goodies for sale in the lobby before and after the show. My DS loves it, and I think a girl would enjoy it too.

We first took our daughter when she was about 8 and she LOVED it. She is now 17 and is still disappointed if we go to DL and don't fit Medieval Times in. The last time we went was in November with a group of 14 that ranged in age from 10 to "40 something" and everyone enjoyed themselves. The food is pretty good, not spectacular but the show is great.

We went in November and both kids (10 & 5) loved it. Our 5 year old daughter actually fell in love with the yellow and red knight. We paid extra for the front row seating and it was well worth it.

missmulan said:
just a warning if your kid has respiratory problems or allergies. the horses kick up sand quite a bit.

We are planning to do MT as well! Saw the site...it looks wonderful and like something all of boys would love to experience. However, my 2youngest do have allergies so what's the best place for them to sit so that the dirt doesn't bother them? Thanks in advance! :)

Does anybody have a rough idea what cab fare from the HoJo to the MT would be? Thanks!!!!!!!!

and if i recall correctly, we ate w/our hands! that should be fun for the little ones! (it was for us when we went!) have fun!! :flower:

I absolutely :love: LOVED :love: Medieval Times!!! I didn't think that I would because I'm not to big on eating without utensils but I had a great time...it's so much fun cheering for your knight..... :cheer2:

We really enjoyed Medieval times. We have been the the one in Buena Park Ca. Schaumburg Il and Orlando Fl. I think your daughter will enjoy it...ours did.

Thank you so much for all of your help. I think I will make reservations to go, it sounds like fun.

Does anyone remember about how long the show lasts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter