Meals in USH

mAlien13

Down with Disney
On our April trip, we will spend one day at USH. We know we want to eat dinner at the CityWalk, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place for lunch? We are hoping for something in the park, maybe centrally located.
Thanks, all. :goodvibes

I'm not a big fan of the food at USH, but the best meals I've had there have been at Doc Brown's Chicken. It's right by the Back to the Future ride.

Doc Brown's is OK, but I would rather walk back to Citywalk and eat there.

Jack pirate:

I'm gathering that is the best plan. :lmao: We will see what we are closer to, BTTF or CityWalk. My mother will be with us so we won't be able to troop all the way across and back just for lunch.

Thanks again everyone!

I wasn't too impressed with the food inside of Universal. We ate at CityWalk or sometimes we wait until we get back to my brothers house. We hardly ever stay a whole day at the park.

We always spent the whole day..started with the tram tour, did the stuff on the lower lot and worked our way up. Since it was August the FOTL passes came in very handy since some of the rides in the afternoon were 90 minutes plus. I am 60 yo and enjoyed every minute of it. I do hate lines.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter