MDE Linking offsite DVC

I don't know. I have never tried it. We did Villas at Grand Californian, but I never even considered linking it to MDE.

My expectation is that NO, it won't work, since MDE centers on Disney World.

Does anyone know about Aulani?

I just don't see why you would need to link an offsite DVC in MDE?

Aulani reservations cannot be linked to your MDE. As Keaster said, there really is no reason I suppose. No FP to book, no need for the maps or WDW dining.

I will say I was surprised that when I called ahead to book dining for our recent Vero Beach stay, I later saw that my dining rez's there at Vero were on my MDE account. They had asked for my email.

I was able to add my HH reservation to MDE. Supposedly doing so will allow my magic band to open the door.

Where? I can not find a place to do so.

If you are a DVC Member, simply sign into your online membership account and hit "Dashboard" at the upper right of the home screen. It will show any upcoming reservations you have.

If you're not a member, go to aulani.com and hit, "My Aulani" and it will take you through steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter