May I introduce....

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
....The recently married newest Mr. and Mrs. Marino!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJj6sceBU1u-qQTAVCg_5ebnVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiys2FQWr5A1jTphSpQaYknV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

Congratulations to your son! He and his new wife make a beautiful couple. I love her dress and his windowpane suit looks so cool!

Congratulations to your son! He and his new wife make a beautiful couple. I love her dress and his windowpane suit looks so cool!
He had that suit custom-made as a replica to a suit always worn by his favorite MMA fighter Conor McGregor! Yes, they both looked beautiful!

Beautiful, Kim!! Your son and new DIL make a dashing couple! Congratulations to you, Mr. Kim and the newlyweds. Best wishes for many healthy, happy decades ahead of them both. Seems like they just got engaged. But more than a year ago, just checked. Very nice.

How wonderful!
A big congratulations to you all! 🎊🍾🥂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter