May 8-15 Land and sea Day2 short but sweet!

Empire Day

strummin' my six string, thinkin' 'bout Disney!!!
Day 2 :
We head to epcot,
A quick day as I want to get onto the cruise report! and that will be too indepth :rolleyes:
Some highlights: We started with a 8am Character breakfast at Ohana lots of fun! ( the b-fast is well worth the $)
first into Epcot we did space ship earth (broke down :( ) but a nice slow trip!
we saw 50% of this side :::BONUS re-ride on test track as our car shut the ride down at the end, we only got to 65mph! ) free first car for a second ride, told you lots of pixie dust fell for us
Decided to go on to world showcase as DS had the passport to get stamed (we originaly were going to call it a day we were tired!) and did all kid-cots Except Mexico! we some how walked through it to find china for lunch!!
saw Paul Rever and the raiders (quite good IMHO) and I did beer around the world (except france did a red wine) found I really like Harp in a 1/2 yard :)
we stayed for the fireworks (a hint for those that smoke;) we started on our left at around 1 pm and finished in canada a 1/2 hour befor the show we found a great spot EMPTY as it was a smoking area, just past Canada, you have to stand on the wall of the planter but even DS7 could see 75%+ of everything !)
we meet a real nice family from England while we waited!
off to the poly and sleep for our big day
Regrets: we all really wanted to try all the coke products and skiped it to go to world show case
next time we will alot 2 days+ for epcot it is real nice!
Day 3 DVC AND MGM then the Cruise!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter