***May 2018 Check-In Thread***

Fireworks views -

Best is from Main St between Coke Corner and Gibson Girl. You can see Buzz, the Up house and all the projections. I did not take photos from this spot, Figment_jii did and posted on the thread that talks about the best view.

From the F! area it is ok for projections not so much for the fireworks, and you can't see Buzz or the house.IMG_20180506_213130.jpg
Did not try from Small World.

But after a Nemo ride they started up and we got a great view of the fireworks only. No one was around.
IMG_20180513_213420.jpg
And we caught them leaving DCA one night.
IMG_20180509_203406.jpg
And from Harbor ;)
IMG_20180509_204022.jpg

We visited last weekend. Saturday and Sunday were two of the most tolerable days we’ve experienced. I was expecting much worse with bat day and grad night. Monday however was twice the crowds than noted on the weekend.

Ok so our park days are coming up SO fast!! We have 5 day hoppers- curious where you guys would start your days...our park days are Sunday (this Sunday the 19th!!) to Thursday the 24th. Grad nights are Tuesday and Wednesday...any thoughts on which days you would start at which parks? We will have 2 little ones who are 19 months so will be starting with easy stuff to ease them into rides. I was thinking Sunday to start at DL, and head to IASW, Fantasyland stuff, Monday- ? , Tuesday and Wed I'm thinking we should start in CA with there being grad nights those days?

Ok so our park days are coming up SO fast!! We have 5 day hoppers- curious where you guys would start your days...our park days are Sunday (this Sunday the 19th!!) to Thursday the 24th. Grad nights are Tuesday and Wednesday...any thoughts on which days you would start at which parks? We will have 2 little ones who are 19 months so will be starting with easy stuff to ease them into rides. I was thinking Sunday to start at DL, and head to IASW, Fantasyland stuff, Monday- ? , Tuesday and Wed I'm thinking we should start in CA with there being grad nights those days?

Same exact dates as us.. and with 2 kids as well.
I will try to take it slow and see what my 2 year old wants to do

I'll be there Sunday-Tuesday. 3 adults. We arrive Sunday afternoon so we'll play it by ear. We're staying at the DLH, so we'll be starting at whichever park has EMH that morning :)

We went to DL on a grad nite and it was packed full of school groups. I was really hoping they would not spring for the more expensive hoppers. The other grad nite we had we went to DCA and it was not bad, saw just a couple of school groups and they were too young to be there for grad nite.

We went to DL on a grad nite and it was packed full of school groups. I was really hoping they would not spring for the more expensive hoppers. The other grad nite we had we went to DCA and it was not bad, saw just a couple of school groups and they were too young to be there for grad nite.

That's a bummer! I was really hopeful for the cheaper of the tickets to be picked too. I guess I will go in expecting it to be super crowded then.

I leave this saturday.. and well I will just stop caring and see how it goes. Try to make the most out of our trip and ejoy it as I possibly can.
Hopefully I wont b that bad.

I leave this saturday.. and well I will just stop caring and see how it goes. Try to make the most out of our trip and ejoy it as I possibly can.
Hopefully I wont b that bad.

Totally! I know what it's like though to want things to be perfect..being the planner and all :) see you there!

Totally! I know what it's like though to want things to be perfect..being the planner and all :) see you there!
I agree... and well I AM BULDING UPthis idea and expectations in my head... wehre i want my wife and son to have a blast, but then I start thinkinga bout the grad nights etc etc.. so you know what... WHATEVER lol... ill just go with the flow....I CANT be that bad...

I agree... and well I AM BULDING UPthis idea and expectations in my head... wehre i want my wife and son to have a blast, but then I start thinkinga bout the grad nights etc etc.. so you know what... WHATEVER lol... ill just go with the flow....I CANT be that bad...

Same :) I'm gonna make a small list of must do's for each day I'm there. If I get to those, I'll be happy. Anything else on top of that will just be icing on the cake!

Totally! I'm just going to try to rock Maxpass where I can, let the toddlers dictate, use rider swap etc. Maybe we will end up on Small World 12 times, who knows. But we will be at Disneyland NOT at work, yay!

I am affraid if my ons gets obbessed with some ride or something at a store and does a tantrum, lol or the fact that he does NOT understand that we must wait to enter a ride lol..

But my biggest fear is the crowds and grad nights

... Maybe we will end up on Small World 12 times, who knows...

Those are some of the BEST times! I remember when we used to ride the carousel over and over -- and would give anything to do one more day like that again now! I can just hear the giggles...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!