May 2016 Challenge -- Blooming flowers = Blooming pages!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Welcome everyone!

Rainy season is making the flowers bloom; good weather is all around so let's get our pages blooming of all the our events!

all pages 6 x 6 and larger count! have fun getting those memories scrapped!

Total pages completed: 74

Scrappers and Goals ~

PN96 - 20 pages
Poppins2000 - 60 pages
ConcertKatie - 10 pages :love:
Jeniferdwn - 20 pages
Chae - 20 pages

Pages Completed ~

chae - 18
concertkatie - 15
jeniferdwn - 8
Poppins2000 - 65 :flower3:

Goal Met :love:

Leader :flower3:

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting Nan!
I'm in for 60 pages this month, already have 22 completed so I'm off to a good start!

Becky

9 done for me today... attempting to finish January's trip before May's trip but not sure I'll end up successful.

Was intending to just crop some photos tonight, but ended up getting inspired and doing 4 pages!

updated to here!!

Great job everyone!!

I have not had an opportunity to scrap much if any this month... Between the end of school activities, our new goat, the college kids home, and babysitting I'm on the go constantly!!

2 more pages for me! Hoping to get a lot of work in tomorrow since it should be raining most of the day.

I only completed 8 pages. With baseball, softball, my daughter having surgery, the end of school and all the other things, I didn't get to scrap much. BUT.....today is the last full day of school, we have 2 half days and then I am FREE!!!! YAY!!!! So I will catch up soon. happy Tuesday everyone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!