MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

These are great! Could we get a Cinderella stroller tag that says McKynleighs Royal Carriage and a Mickey pirate tag that says Pirate Kaiden’s ship and the rest of the tag line you used? Also the castle T-shirt design one that says West, one for Bailey and one for Landry that say Do Over 2018.
Kaiden- Mickey head
Mac- Minnie
Kaydi-Minnie
Lynne- Minnie
Jordan-Mickey
Haylee- Minnie
David-Mickey
Jeannie-Minnie

Hi, I was hoping to request 2 items whenever you have time. First, would you be able to do a stroller license plate that says Zack's Ride, but with a Mickey & the Roadster Racers theme?

Second, may I request your t-shirt design that has the family name on banners on the castle? It would say Diaz Vacation 2018. The larger 2 names would be Pete and Kristi (Minnie bow on the Kristi) and Derek and Zack for the 2 smaller names. Thanks so much, and please let me know if you need anything else.

I have finished your items and I will PM you with the link to the full resolution copies. I gave you several designs to chose from.

IMG_5349.JPG

@cavakd , I have the stroller tags done, but I apologize, I'm not clear on exactly what you want for the shirts. You need three different castle shirts, with the banner? One to say, West. One, Bailey. One, Landry. Instead of where it says, "vacation", you want it to say, "do over"?

These names you want on which shirt? If you want them on all one shirt, I'm going to have to modify the design because I don't think I can fit all that on the one I have. Or are you just looking for Mickey Heads? Sorry, I feel a little dense. Just not sure exactly what you're looking for. I will wait for your clarification before I start anything else, and wait until I'm done with everything before I upload the items I have finished to my Flickr.

Kaiden- Mickey head
Mac- Minnie
Kaydi-Minnie
Lynne- Minnie
Jordan-Mickey
Haylee- Minnie
David-Mickey
Jeannie-Minnie

This is what I have done for the stroller tags.

IMG_5362.JPG

Yes. 3 different castle shirts with the banners and the names on all 3 shirts if possible. And yes “do over” since we were supposed to go during Irma but flights were cancelled.

Yes. 3 different castle shirts with the banners and the names on all 3 shirts if possible. And yes “do over” since we were supposed to go during Irma but flights were cancelled.

So every one of those shirts gets those all names on each one?

@cavakd I am done with your shirts. I will PM you the link to my Flickr, the album has the three shirts and the stroller tags. :D

IMG_5388.JPG

Hello!

Would I be able to get a word cloud for our first Disney cruise coming up in April? If possible, in the shape of Mickey or the Disney cruise emblem. Our names are: Shannon, John, Coltyn, Bradyn, Surreira and anything else cruise related (we are doing western caribbean, grand cayman, jamaica, castaway cay and cozumel, if that helps).

Are you doing name fills and/or Mickey heads?

Thanks!

@Shannon3122 , I made these word clouds with the Disney cruise logo for you. Since it is randomly generated, I made several of them so that each person's name would be visible, and more predominant. I do not do name fills, but I will do Mickey Heads. I have a lot already done, do not know what exactly you are looking for. If you look at the first few posts in this thread, and do not see a Mickey head that you like, I can work on making one for you. You need get to at least ten posts so that I can send a message to you to give you the link to my Flickr. I will not post it in this thread. You can go to the test board, and make the number of posts you need there, to get to at least ten, if you need to. Here is the test board link.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

IMG_5443.JPG

@starry_solo , I have never done anything like that, but I could try. If you come up with what you want written, because I'm definitely not that clever. And then give me a few ideas of Disney movies/characters you love for backgrounds that you might like.

I am back! I would like two name prints.

Corey with Sorcerer Mickey as the character (can be left or right)
Kayla with Bambi as the character (can be left or right)

I will come back tomorrow with the creative name print (hopefully).

Thanks!

Hi! Going on a Disney cruise soon and wondering if you have any Mickey heads that can be personalized that I could print on magnets to decorate the door. Thanks so much!

Hi,
I was wondering if you could make a couple of images for me.
Autograph Book cover with Minnie Mouse with the name Sophia and 2018 (any colors are fine)
Stroller Tag with Sophia's Carriage any Princess is fine
And then Mickey heads of Elsa and Anna and if you could put Sophia on one and 1st Trip on the other.
Please let me know if I asked for to much.
Thank you so much for all your time.

Suzanne

Hi! Going on a Disney cruise soon and wondering if you have any Mickey heads that can be personalized that I could print on magnets to decorate the door. Thanks so much!

I do make Mickey Heads, I have some examples at the beginning of this thread of ones I already made, but I don't have any cruise themed ones made yet. Are you looking for a cruise themed one? Did you have a specific idea in mind? Or you could give me the name of your ship and your favorite characters and I can try and come up with some things for you. I would need names to personalize, since I will not post blanks.

Hi,
I was wondering if you could make a couple of images for me.
Autograph Book cover with Minnie Mouse with the name Sophia and 2018 (any colors are fine)
Stroller Tag with Sophia's Carriage any Princess is fine
And then Mickey heads of Elsa and Anna and if you could put Sophia on one and 1st Trip on the other.
Please let me know if I asked for to much.
Thank you so much for all your time.

Suzanne

I need to know what size for the albums. Do you want 5x7 and portrait or landscape or square album?

Can I have the month and year of trip for Sophia's tag, please. I have it done, just need that.

Also, for the Anna and Elsa, I have these to chose from.

Deleted attachment.

Last edited:
@marjamsmom , 8x6? Hmmm. Never saw that size. I will have to make something new up from scratch, and try and find a template for that size. I'll google....

@marjamsmom , 8x6? Hmmm. Never saw that size. I will have to make something new up from scratch, and try and find a template for that size. I'll google....

I can use a 5x7. I just have to play around with background colors on the book itself but they work.
Don't want you to go through to much trouble.

I do make Mickey Heads, I have some examples at the beginning of this thread of ones I already made, but I don't have any cruise themed ones made yet. Are you looking for a cruise themed one? Did you have a specific idea in mind? Or you could give me the name of your ship and your favorite characters and I can try and come up with some things for you. I would need names to personalize, since I will not post blanks.

Awesome, thanks! I was thinking some Mickey heads for the kids with their name and favorite character. Jameson (boy, 7) loves Chewbacca and Ruby (girl, 4) loves Frozen. It's Jameson's 7th birthday during the cruise so maybe something for that. Also I love your Mickey heads with the flags. Would you be able to do one with the Maryland flag filling the entire Mickey head? And a Mickey that says Pop Pop and a Minnie that says Gammy? Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!