MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

@mchowell73 ~
As I wrote in my first answer to your query, I cannot do name fills. I do not have photoshop. I'm just working on an iPad that has a few apps on it.

Your Safari Mickey heads have been uploaded to my photobucket. Please find the full resolution images in the album at this link.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/library/Mickey Heads?sort=3&page=1

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Mickey Heads/image_zpsfvaw3gif.png.html?sort=3&o=2

View attachment 161186

Since it snowed today, I was stuck home and inside all day. So, I created a bunch of tie dye Mickey head DISigns. If you want one of those, give me the number and the name you would like with that specific number. Posted examples of everything so you can see.

View attachment 161148

View attachment 161153
I also created a Stitch Mickey head. I used the Lilo & Stitch font, but I can also use Waltograph.

On Wonders of Disney, I also found a Sorcerer's Hat black Mickey head I can put names in. So, let me know if you still want those.

View attachment 161150

View attachment 161151
These are phenomenal!!!! We love the safari heads, the stitch, the sorcerer's hat, and the tie dye! Exactly how you did them!

On the safari heads, my daughter Kamryn asked if you would please switch hers to a mickey. She isn't girly at all so she doesn't want a bow. Thank you!

On the tie dye, we thought it would be fun to do different colors.
Kamryn and Mary - #1
Sami - #3
Kevin -#4
Kristina - #5

We couldn't find anyone to do the name fills in a timely fashion. I requested some 3 weeks ago and haven't heard from the designer. So I deleted the request. Anyway, would you like to do some mickey heads with star wars characters? I know it seems like a lot but we are the crazy disney family that likes to wear matchy shirts every day...

@mchowell73 ~

Your 21 Mickey Heads are done. I did the Star Wars ones according to what you posted previously.

View attachment 161282

Here's the link for you. I hope you'll be happy with them all. Please make sure there's no typos. I'm a tad tired today, and hope I didn't screw anything up. o_O

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/library/?sort=3&page=1
THESE ARE AWESOME!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I don't see any typos. Enjoy the rest of your snow day!

I have loved all your designs, and I would love to have a What happens in Disney stays in Disney made for our upcoming April Trip. I have seen ones with mickey heads and hands doing the hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil, but cant seem to find someone that does it that way and is currently designing. Is this something you would be willing to do for us.

@Kcook77 ~ the clip art I found was super tiny, so I had to draw it over to make it bigger. The is the best resolution I could do. Should be ok for shirts. It's 3264x1694 Download the full resolution from my photobucket, here's the link:

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/What Happens In Disney/image_zpsnbhnz4gv.png.html?sort=3&o=0

View attachment 161459

This is the original clip art I found, and below is what I put together.

View attachment 161460
You truly do awesome work, Thank you for all the hard work you have done for our family. It will really help to keep the Disney magic and memories alive!

Could you do a tye dye Minnie Mouse head with bow with the name Hanna on it and another with the name Shellie??

Also a minniefamily13 with the names Ty (dad), Shellie (mom), Tucker (12 yrs oldson), Thatcher (10 yrs old son), Sawyer (16 yrs. old son) and Hanna ( 16 yrs. old sons female friend). Our trip is May26 thru June 2.
Please?

Last edited:
@ShellieR, yes, I can do the tie dye Minnie heads. You didn't tell me which one for each person. There are 6 different colors/patterns.

image.jpeg

Give me the number, and the corresponding name., and I'll make them up for you.

Also, I cannot think of any design I have called a minniefamily13?? Please clarify. Thank you.
Edit: I realized what you were asking for. This castle, right?

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Park Icon T Shirts/image_zpsj6oibhmr.png.html?sort=3&o=2

I can do that.

Edited:

I'm done with the Minnie and Mickey in front of the Castle for you. Download the full resolution found on my photobucket, here:

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/image_zpsiemayf1k.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=0
image.jpeg

Last edited:
@Kcook77 , I hope you have a blast. And if you take any photos of the finished products using my DISigns, I would love to see how they turned out. :)

@MataHari22

I am loving these designs.
I would like a Safari Mickey with the bow that says Annette
A stitch that Says Annette and instead of the month and year Ohana
The Sorcerer's Hat that says Annette and June 2016
I also want the what stays in Disney I am not sure if I need to tell you that or not since it doesn't need changes.

I am also looking for something that has Frozen (Anna) if I have to pick one character
And something Epcot country related, Spaceship earth or Disney princess related (I want to wear this one to the day we are doing Epcot countries and we are also eating at the princess buffet that morning)
If you don't have anything that will work just let me know.
Thanks you so much

@MataHari22

I am loving these designs.
I would like a Safari Mickey with the bow that says Annette
A stitch that Says Annette and instead of the month and year Ohana
The Sorcerer's Hat that says Annette and June 2016
I also want the what stays in Disney I am not sure if I need to tell you that or not since it doesn't need changes.

I am also looking for something that has Frozen (Anna) if I have to pick one character
And something Epcot country related, Spaceship earth or Disney princess related (I want to wear this one to the day we are doing Epcot countries and we are also eating at the princess buffet that morning)
If you don't have anything that will work just let me know.
Thanks you so much

Hi sweetie! Hope that you are all well. :) I can do the Safari Minnie, Stitch, Hat and you can just help yourself and download the What Happens in Disney... I have been working on an Epcot icon DISign, with Spaceship Earth and all the flag Mickey heads! I just have a couple more flag heads to make, and I am going to finish it up. Should be done tonight. I can post it and tag you when I'm finished with it. I can make something with Anna on it, but what do you want it for, autographs? Or do you mean an Anna themed Mickey Head, or a Frozen themed one, like I did the Star Wars ones?

Last edited:
@ShellieR, yes, I can do the tie dye Minnie heads. You didn't tell me which one for each person. There are 6 different colors/patterns.

View attachment 161613

Give me the number, and the corresponding name., and I'll make them up for you.

Also, I cannot think of any design I have called a minniefamily13?? Please clarify. Thank you.
Edit: I realized what you were asking for. This castle, right?

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Park Icon T Shirts/image_zpsj6oibhmr.png.html?sort=3&o=2

I can do that.

Edited:

I'm done with the Minnie and Mickey in front of the Castle for you. Download the full resolution found on my photobucket, here:

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/image_zpsiemayf1k.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=0
View attachment 161618

Yes, the castle. Thank you!

Oh I didn't see the numbers on the Mickey heads! #5 for Shellie and #6 for Hanna, please.

Hi sweetie! Hope that you are all well. :) I can do the Safari Minnie, Stitch, Hat and you can just help yourself and download the What Happens in Disney... I have been working on an Epcot icon DISign, with Spaceship Earth and all the flag Mickey heads! I just have a couple more flag heads to make, and I am going to finish it up. Should be done tonight. I can post it and tag you when I'm finished with it. I can make something with Anna on it, but what do you want it for, autographs? Or do you mean an Anna themed Mickey Head, or a Frozen themed one, like I did the Star Wars ones?

We are doing great. I have so much to catch up on my PTR. Thankfully work will slow down after next Monday. All the items are for a shirt. A Frozen themed one like the Star Wars will work great. How awesome that you were already working on the Epcot one.

This may sound like a crazy question but how do I download these things from Photobucket? I have never done anything from there.

Hi Dawn. First, let me say that I LOVE all of your work. We are going to WDW the last week of May, first week of June, and I am looking for a cover sheet for my planner. Could you make one of the t shirt designs (Castle with fireworks and mickey/minnie heads with names) in 8.5 by 11? If so, the names for the heads would be Ray and Candy (parents) and Caitllyn.. And say Lewis family. Also, the haunted mansion license plate with Lewis's doom buggy and June 2016. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
@alrushton ~ ok, this is what I did for you.

image.jpeg

here are the links to all the items, so that you can get the full resolution images.

Deleted links

image.png

I'm on an iPad, and I'm not sure if it's the same on a computer, but I circled the ways that you can download. Click on the little gear widget and a drop down menu comes up and you hit download or the blue "download" on the bottom right. I don't have an actual computer, so I cannot help you there, sorry.

If you need anything else, let me know. :)

ETA: I just had a friend on FB ask me to make this for her, and if you like this one, I can personalize it for you. Just tell me exactly what you'd want on it.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts