Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Marion,

For the designs you have in this thread that aren't personalized with names and/or years are the links to your photobucket account the full resolution image or would I need to request access to one from you? I have seen so many designs I liked looking back through this thread and am having a hard time deciding which I would like to use.

images can be downloaded from Photobucket. Just note that I do not want any posted to another PB account or anywhere except for the user's own computer. I personally would never go through a thread to find images I like. I would always rely on PB

my links in the forum are to thumbnails so full image only available in PB

Oh my gosh I feel like such an idiot. I tried to access the library using the password in your profile a few times and it said it wasn't correct. Since I saw the posts about how people had stolen your Disigns and you require personalization I just assumed you had changed the password and we could now only access the unlocked subfolders at the bottom of the PB page not the whole library. That is why I was looking back at the old posts with Disigns from previous years. I just tried again and saw I can access the whole library. It said something about me needing to enable cookies this time so perhaps that was my problem when I was trying yesterday. Sorry to be such a pain. Your work is amazing and I would never post it anywhere. I just want to make some tshirts for our upcoming oct trip. You were kind enough to personalize a few license plates for us already.

Marion,

All of your designs are amazing! We are 6 families going together 12/16. We all really love the Christmas Mickey Head with the year and different themed Christmas words inside. I believe it is Christmas1.jpg.

I was hoping to get the date updated to 2016 and to see if you were able to fit all our last names in there as well even if you have to remove a few other words.

Our family names are:
Cluney
Fisher
Gonzalez
Maine
Moreno
Morris

Thank you so much!

I'm not sure if you needed the names for the welcome letter but the kids names are Wyatt, Cece, and Walker

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not take requests for word clouds but can add a family name and year to these new styles...

I will continue to delete any post that contains a quote since this practise is against my rules.

You have to download from Photobucket and then print from your PC... don't have a PC than I haven't a clue

Can you please do one more for us we had a last minute addition, Papernik is the family name. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Not unless you edit your post and remove the quote. Otherwise your post will be deleted...

Hi Marion,

Love all your designs. Hope I am not too late to get a couple of Halloween ones for our cruise next week. We leave home on Wednesday and I totally understand if you can't do them all.

Halloween-73.jpg The Landry's 2016
Halloween-43.jpg 2016

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

You work is wonderful! may I request for our upcoming trip (we leave 11/3)

Snowflake-9 - without the Happy Holidays with our names on them? can we get this in various colors to go with our magic bands? Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple?
Or
Snowflake Green 1 - can we get this in various colors to go with our magic bands? Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple?
Or
BlankMVMCP15copy - with our names on them? can we get this in various colors to go with our magic bands? Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple?

Adam-Blue
Tyler-Green
Connor-Orange
Peter-Red
Mariellen-Pink
Cristina-Purple

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter