Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

QUOTES ARE NOT PERMITTED AND IT WAS REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Thank you for letting me know what I did wrong. I edited my post (#1916) with my kids names. I left Mom/Dad, but you can also use Kristyn and Steve if you want all names. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
marion
in your instructions it says you will send a password in a conversation. I see you posted the mickey heads, but have no password that has been sent to me. so sorry, please help. many many thanks!

You should be able to see an Options box to the right of the screen when you select image and an option is download

Thank you Marion! Appreciate your generosity,time, and effort put into the requests. Can't wait for my trip next week.

I would like to request the following:

8FamilyHead-1.jpg

Michelle (female)
Richard (male)
Madeline (female)
Emily (female)
Donald (male)
Diane (female)

Our trip is scheduled for 8/12 through 8/19.

Thank you!

Hi Marion! It is time for our next family vacation to WDW. You have done some amazing DISigns for me in the past, and I would like to ask if you could please do the following for me:

Our trip is July 29 - August 5

1stTripWDWOval5c.jpg - Name: Cody Year: 2017

1stTripWDW-11a.jpg - Name: Scarlett Year: 2017

9FamilyHead-1a.jpg
Instead of Sharing the Magic, can it please say, Making Magical Memories. If possible, I would like the text to be red.
August 2017 in Mickey Head

PawPaw (male)
Mimzy (female)
Ricky (male)
Bree (female)
Arach (male - can I please have a pirate scarf on this one?)
Jameson (male - can I please have a pirate scarf on this one?)
Scarlett (female - can I please have a princess crown on this one?)
Paige (female)
Cody (male)

Thank you very much!

Hi Marion,

I was wondering if you would have any time to do any part of my request from June 7? I have up until 11 pm, tomorrow evening, July 7 to print any designs.

I know photobucket has been a real issue, but I just thought I would check. Thank you for your time and attention.

Marion,

I know Photobucket has been a real problem lately. I was wondering if you are able to work on my request from June 14th (post #1939). Please let me know either way. Thank you

I know I have missed some deadlines and I am so sorry..... Yes, PB has been an issue at times but my main reason is WORK. I have never been busier and I come home most days and the last thing I want to do is sign on to another computer! I am just plan tired :(

Also the issue of having to add multiple steps to my process to protect my images from the DISign thief..... really disheartening to deal with that woman's crimes!

I'll try to do better as long as I start getting more sleep at night.
:oops:

Marion,

Thank you very much for my requested designs. They are perfect. I appreciate everything you have made for my family as it always makes our trips to Disney World that much more magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!