Maria and Enzo

tortoni

DIS Veteran
Thinking of adding this to my ADRs but it says it is Signature. Has anyone been there on DxDDP? One or two credits?

I haven’t been there, but I was thinking the same thing. I called disney dinning and they said it was one credit. I hope maybe someone who has gone can confirm this.

I don't think Maria and Enzo's accepts the dining plan. I was thinking of booking this one as well for our trip in September but it isn't listed on the Disney site as one of the participating restaurants.

3DBB5FF1-60ED-47D9-BB83-226D29910ED0.jpeg
I don't think Maria and Enzo's accepts the dining plan. I was thinking of booking this one as well for our trip in September but it isn't listed on the Disney site as one of the participating restaurants.
It’s listed as taking table service plans on the app.

I've been doing our planning for our next trip and included Maria and Enzo's. I counted it as two dining credits since it is signature.

They do accept the dining plan. When we were there (March 9) we were charged one credit per person, but the price points and level of service ABSOLUTELY justify signature status so I wouldn't be surprised if it does end up as a two-credit choice eventually.

By the way, it was one of the best meals of our stay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it highly. They offer several non-alcoholic specialties for kids/minors on the plan, and the ones my kids tried were excellent. The arancini was perfect, and the layered pasta dish I had was fabulous. The only tiny, minor complaint I have is that the chicken in my DD's chicken parm was a bit too crispy-fried to work in the dish - it was pounded to a nice thinness but the too-crunchy breading took away from the overall enjoyment. And the place was nearly empty, I think because people just don't know that they do accept the dining plan yet (I got conflicting answers depending on where I looked on the website, and decided just to walk up and ask since we were at Disney Springs anyway).

When you make a reservation online, you are emailed a confirmation email - in which it tells you about whether dining plans are accepted and how many credits they take. Maybe try a test reservation then cancel it?

IMG_2340.PNG
When you make a reservation online, you are emailed a confirmation email - in which it tells you about whether dining plans are accepted and how many credits they take. Maybe try a test reservation then cancel it?
Here's a screenshot of the DP info from my May ADR email confirmation:

Oh that is really good! I don't remember ever seeing a signature for 1 credit. Thank you!

That's great news that its a '1'. Maybe keep the email just in case there are any issues when you get there. Surely if they change it between now and when you go, they will have to let you know before issuing your bill (BOG is already letting people know about changes later this year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!