margaritaville

I don't think that Margaritaville takes reservations, I know that when I was there we just walked right up and got a table, no waiting. Hope you like it - it's one of my favorites!!!!!!

You can make reservations at Citywalk. The reservation booth is right in front of the movie theater. They accept ressies for the restaurants til 4:00 pm. If you're going during peak time this would be a good idea. We had a 1 1/2 hr wait last time we were there! Have a good time!!:D

thanks for the information. can i call now to book a reservation for june 19th? if i can, where do i call?

Hi again! They are not your typical reservations, it's what they call priority seating. You can make the ressies first thing in the morning. I think the City Walk booth opens at 11:00 am. Margaritaville opens at 11:30 am.:D

Yes you can call now for June. My DD had her birthday dinner there last July and we made the ressies in June. We arrived at our ressie time and were seated immediately....glad we had ressies too, the wait was 1 1/2 hours!

I thought there was a post a couple of weeks ago about this- if you are staying on site you just show your key card and you get priority seating. Is this right? We are planning on going to Margaritaville on Friday night while staying at HRH.

Anyone know if this is still the case?

When I was there in early Feb they were still doing priority seating. Unfortunately, on a Sat eve, 9pm the wait was still over 1 hr (2hrs w/o hotel card :eek:).

We waited 45 minutes on Friday May 10. There were conventions at PBH, the whole area seemed pretty crowded. Wish we hadn't waited, the food was pretty average. Very small calamari appetizer and do avoid the rice and seafood dish. And my DD watched very patiently all through our meal (about 1 1/2 hour) while the balloon guys made hats in the next room for adults. When she went to ask about a balloon, she was told they were "out". They shouldn't have people doing this if they aren't going to get around to the kids. Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter