March 2014

Just confirmed our March 2014 Spring Break 7-day Trip!! Rented points from a DVC member at a super discounted rate, and DS13 and I will be staying at SSR!! Yay!! It's a surprise for him as he thinks we are staying at POP :) I noticed there is a FB page and put in a request to join today. Hoping to join the thrill of the countdown with all of you!

:flower3:

Getting excited 49 sleeps to go :cool1: Anyone ever heard of wegoshop.com? I used them last time, but they charge 25% on top plus $5 per store stop and then tip? How much tip? Anyhow, so excited. Made FP+ reservations for day 1 but we are a large group. Me, DH, DD15 her BFF15, DD28 her BF and 2 beautiful GS's one 4 and the other 7 So I'm feeling excited and a bit overwhelmed. Staying at AK - Jambo house 2 bedroom.:dance3:

So additionally if we spend $100 on groceries and booze, we pay 25 + 5 store stop to liquor store; and apex. 18 tip? So is $48 extra cheaper then a cab? Anyone know?

We always use Garden Grocer. Love them. Last time we arrived at our hotel, the food was in a cooler, and the CM had it delivered to our room!
Here's the answer straight from the website: faqs

Is there a delivery charge?

Yes, but it's only $14.00! For orders over $200 the delivery fee is only $2!

Happy Planning:)

Joining the March countdown! Booked AoA Nemo suite Mar 18-26. Hopefully it's not too busy. Hoping for greeeaat weather too!

We finally booked in December; March 2-8 at Caribbean Beach!
One day less than 4 weeks! Woo Hoo! Let the :hyper: begin, at least for me.
Only 1 ADR made; Garden Grill on Thursday, as a (close enough) Birthday celebration for DS.
We're not really planning this trip out, with the above exception. However, I did subscribe to Touring Plans, and will have some Plans in hand to try to steer us in the right directions :stir:, but that's about it. I hope crowds are light enough so I don't regret that...

Hi everyone, I'll be in the World from March 8th - 15th.
I'm traveling solo, and am doing the Dlx DDP.

Really excited for this trip...my birthday is the 11th. :yay:

I have 2 more ADR's to make...kind of on the fence about a few places to eat...having a hard time making a decision. :scratchin

Hello all! I new to the DIS boards. My family, which consists of my DH, 6 yo DS, 3 yo DD, my mom & dad plan on going to WDW the first week of March 2014. We're from the New Orleans area, so this is during our Mardi Gras. We plan on staying on POP, which we've heard wonderful things about. Can't wait:)

Same here, we are escaping Mardi Gras and using the time off to take the kids to Disney.

My wife and I are booked for March 17(mon)-March 20(thur). We only go when the FL resident 3 day passes come out in spring. She is a teacher so we are going during her spring break. We are staying at POP and got our bands 4 days ago. Things I have planned on MDE are:

Mon- arrival, coming from jax, fl, is only a 2.5 hr drive. Non park day. We will hang out at DTD for st Patricks day.

Tues- Epcot. I randomly did our fp+, I'm not too stressed about it like most people on this Forum. ADR set for la hacienda for 7p.

Wed- magic kingdom. Again, randomly did our fp+. ADR set for the wave at 7:15p.

Thur- checkout. Outlet shopping before we head home.

We have park hopper but we don't plan out our hopping, we just go when we want. We are only using 2 days for our 3 day pass so we can make one more trip out of it before the June expiration date. Sound like a decent plan??

Count us in for the home stretch countdown. We start our vacation on the 1st - 8th.

We are going down because my sons first birthday and our spring break coincided this year! Super excited!

We are staying at POP and have all of our ADRs made! We are on the DxDDP because we are super foodies!!

Our cast members include:
Me - jess
Hubby - devin
Little birthday man - liam
Grammy - Bonnie

So excited for these last few days to go by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter