mar 04 rooms?

maps

DIS Veteran
i'm trying to price my land/sea pkg seperately to see if it would be cheaper. can anyone tell me how to check for discounts for rooms in mar 04? i have no particular preference for any one resort . thanks

Discounts are only usually let out a couple of months beforehand.

2004 rates aren't out yet (??). I would price it based on this years Peak rates, plus a little extra (5%?). The rates should be published soon. AAA discounts for all of 2003 were announced in august 2002.

In general, pricing the 2 separately is less money and gives you more flexibility (like if you wanted 5 days at WDW and a 4 day cruise, or a nice cabin with the all stars). Frequent cruisers recommend NOT getting the land/sea! And don't do you air through Disney! The flight times & connections are often horrible. :(

As Disneynut11676 said, the best discounts comes out just a few months ahead of time. Booking separately will let you take advantage of them. HOWEVER, discounts in March have been few and far between. There were some this year, but last year nothing except FL resident. Both times I was looking for the 1st/2nd week, not near Easter.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter